#ricoSacto

Sunday, January 17, 2021

#FiscalMoments #DazedInfinity & #ColdOnes & #SadArseGirls

MASKED & LOCKED DOWN MURDER OF #H1N1 APE VIRUS WITHIN
Be kind to your neighbors, you know the Ten Commands of the creator, comin' for your shack
Cold ones you never get back are the ones that needed to get away with the whole 12 pack
But being that they were on the run, no love ever walked out, sneaked away in light, so sick
Minks and three hundred dollar Nike's didn't do the trick, she needed half or more, a trick!

Finish what you started if you have one thing you've got to do before you die, do the do-si-do
All opinion, humbly expressed within the church of rocks and the burial graves of deadon Pot
One love is all I never needed, I wanted it all, all of the love I could suck off of everyone's soul
Things themselves are always gonna be the way would have been, whether I was here nor not.

Old sweatshirts gave the middle way to the goal, Fink University in De Funk, Washington states
First President's name taken in vain in the northwestern, non-existent edge of the Free ingrates
Lovin' the pension from Tennessee just because they love me, fish are bitin' & on the lake's dawn
Rivers run through my veins but I wait until it all comes out of the mouth, bobber gone on down.

If you don't know it now, I say you're gonna be dead body in the end, slow your roll or never do
No more and no less than the junk in the yards, the hookers on the hood's alleys' gangways, so
Blinded by the flares of the sodium burning in oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen, makin' the plans
To be or not to be blown sky high to make heaven come down to Earth's star dirt, a God's hands.

Monkey shines on the philosophy of anthropomorphism, what we've ween, we've done, apelike
Yet it's so delicate a subject and object, this life and this death that the fear of It, scatters mice
Fearing fear itself and afraid of something that can kill it and eat it, without a defense, it's food
To be or not to be is all there is in our world's entire universe, neither more nor less than good.

This here and that there were here before my Ma & Pa constructed my zygote, my mass began
From two, they made this one, me, myself and I, a One and only three, good reason to be a fan
Alternatives are Nothing or Eternal Damnation by a queer deity which assigns #FakeNews Truth
A design to qualify for the species halt to evolution of the genome, extinction's species forsooth.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Dimanche, Janvier 17th, 2020 Anno Domini @ 4:44 AMPST
{ Drafted while listenin' to @Everlast #SadGirl {papa called her #Cookie} in a loop on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/tKBcS4YJxkc & @EricChurch #ColdONE @ https://youtu.be/9ljgLv0jpxw }

 
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)