#ricoSacto

Friday, November 26, 2021

#JackedUp #STARtrek

TOUT LE MONDE, BAT #COVID19 LOVER
Incredible and the Truth meet in the middle's central intelligence unit, One agent's I-spy agency
All hard and all soft make the whole shebang worth while, I imagine no orphans or fake misery
Monkeys in charge now, it's the same old song from the same old DNA on the way to extinction
Not the fault of the things themselves, it's the nature of a beast, to be or not to be in submission.

Follow the lines to their inevitable ending, that's what lines do, they end, no angle, nobody shapes
Triangles, squares and multi-sided forms to be filled with matter of the material world's vicks Vape
Smoke and mirrors used to keep the attention of the flowless fools who can't put pizza in a D-cup
Reading and writing the translation of thought is the evolution of the #Woke up tryin' to wake up.

I've got two dogs in this fight, I'm not home with them, I left my little sister to watch over my dogs
Function of the calculus is no more than a malfunction of the crease in your soiled pants, God hogs
Coming on to your attention to me, my body & soul, you leave me without ever knowing who I am
Or even knowing who YOU are, your identity as it was before your conception, it's on a video cam.

Deleted data erased the memorable recollections, scrubbed green screen, clear data squiggle bawls
Makin' the alpha-beta-cappa-delta & epsilon out of the pictures drawn on rock-dirt cave stone walls
Gender means nothing but the way of the species evolutionary inheritance, gods are above & below
Completed equations with the only possible answers give you an A grade, a hundred percent of zero.

Compress your vertebrae and just let gravity pull you underground, back to the mother's starlit dust
Came to grips with the institutional compression of my vertebrae, got shorter than one grain of rust
Long gone & forgotten forever, greatest grand parents of you all, lived 'til they died, like me & you
It don't matter which bullet you took in this world of soul swirl, a triggerman's hot, one maybe two.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  BLOVEMBER XXVIth, MMXXI Anno Domini @ 06:66 AMPST Vendredi
#ToutLeMonde IS everyone!
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)