#ricoSacto

Monday, November 22, 2021

#ShitzFerBrains #HoleLottaNuthin' #HoldinOnWithAllIGot #UngratefulLiving #AllsBeenSaidAllsBeenDone

YOU NEED TO GET BEHIND US & BACK US UP!  NO LYIN' TO ME KIDDO!
Some brothers said that hatin' somebody ain't never got nobody nowhere, punchin' a nose in
In the end you may not deserve it takin' the middle path on the only road ahead, it's all behind
Common denominator below your numerator gives you a fraction of a decimal's date with hate
Got the money and the time to move the 208 bones to and fro, cuppin' the rock in one hand.

Some forms come & go in puffs or huffs, lookin' back no regret you left, t'was alright all night
I'm not putting you on, be careful when you come around that last turn by the cemetery light'
Wrapped around that tree but you made it out as a ghost in the Maple Valley, Home of Jimi
No deadman's curve but it was a right angle turn around needing no slam on the brakes, see?

So, that was what the ambulances coming & going was all about, sirens in caves of fool's Gold
In or out of The Way right down the center of the infinite branches off of someone's wild root
From Maria and Mary down to the end of my road to benefits of Love, a sweeter Carol of mine
What's Xmas got to do with it?  Let me tell you, I'd give it all up for tha present, my queen, fine.

My friends' mothers and fathers envied my own mom & dad because they loved me so much
Always wanting to feed me their home cookin' & bakin' goods, had to join the Air Force to lose
Heavy weight to carry around the basic training of your bones, blood and mind training touch
Got the water I needed down by that Mexican border down in San Anton, Davy Crockett's itch.

Wore my coonskin cap until the tail fell off while I climbed a Montana mountain peak, an OMG
Killed all of my confidence that I was so very important to the nature of mankind, snapped free
Less than or equal to the mud & sand left over from salty water, swam with fish, flew to the sea
Monsters animated it all, complicated the calculus & the equations of algebra, angled geometry.

It's all gonna come back around back inthe groove, movin' in circles at 33 RPM's so come on man
Should have gone slower, startin' to go faster, now it's a 45 RPM on the way to 78 RPM in a can
Bringin' your best to the scuffle of your family's lives, to preserve the DNA inside your bone head
Marvelous orchestral rhapsody, gods' time to rumble, therefore, keep lyin' to me & y'all 're dead!
by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  BLOVEMBER XXIInd, MMXXI Anno Domini @ 6:35 AMPST
{ Drafted to #LieToMe @JonnyLang in a loop @ https://youtu.be/3tigVYfHVmQ?list=RDMM }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?
 
  #GTFOOHJUSTGOGO

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)