#ricoSacto

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

#TheLifeAcoustic #SurfinWithTheAlien #WokeWakeDeadLife #InAMasonJar #TheGrimPerfection #MurderIncorporated #BigSmo #Satch #Boss #Everlast

 
NAKED APES & A KIND MAN'S EXTINCTION EXTRACTION
Cancelled lies of culture like the lettuce up in smoke, some gods bled my step mothers
Even the orphans & the simple minds who govern terminal population of critical races
Blindman's bluff by bat caves full of CoVid19 Brandon's trophy wife of tiny CoVid traces
I ain't lyin' but repeatin' Words from anonymous men, extinction's comin' soul sisters.

You may not know what I'm referring to in the word salad given as a corollary a sound
Meaning is everything, misunderstanding causes war and peace in an equal epiphany
Imagine people not the top of the evolutionary or immortality ladder but underground
Hearts and souls directed to blow and strike the notes of ultrasound & vibration finale.

Last gasp of breath for you, monkey men DNA of monkey women, progeny of a 1st son
As if there was only A1 germ/son preceding all germs' sons, follow me natural selection
Accidental pollination and insemination, a mitotic myosis of myopic fossils, call 'em kin
Me, you & everybody else's #BatFever, live Corona virus stillborn in one immortal's sin.

Thing itself inside of my brain bucket calling without sound, vibrating good, bad & ugly
Just because I thought I was so pretty and smart, I believed that the whole world'd see
I am different than anyone who has ever existed in the galaxy, not Donald's cup of Joe
Ground underground, in the menudo of gas, liquid & solid wasted time, flushed a blow.

Middle of roads brings you back to the Origin, all there ever was to find, come on mans
Ahead & behind yields a One, holy, woke death of plants, animals et al, all two humans
Established in Time, Present caused by the Past & generating the Future, Singularity tie
No joke, apes don't think in Funk, seriously folks, we're the chaos, all smoke will all fly.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  BLOVEMBER XXIVth, MMXXI Anno Domini @ 7:11 AMPST Mercredi
{ Generated while riding by seat of my pants & listenin' to @EVERLAST link @ https://youtu.be/AuZQRvD8RBM?t=2 }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)