#ricoSacto

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

#HILLARIOUS #OneBajillionDollarRhymeWithoutAReason #TheNewRadicals #ArcOfNothingInAnyCovenent #SimpleMinded #BeerForMyHorses

WEAR MASKS!  CHEERS, WE'RE THE GRATEFUL & MORTALLY DEAD
Gods know that Nothing is very important other than the Nature of Being, a Time has come, the spent
Nobody and not one living molecule or atom gets out of this mortal world alive, an immortality infant
Font of zeros & ones created out of atomic matter's random collisions, DNA's solar energy, life's cherry
Biologists and philosophers from A to Z, every continent and island have an exit strategy, burn or bury.

Arc of the covenant is empty and there's Nothing inside of it, what the sheep are told to believe, they do
Just provide for the general welfare of the laborers on wage, room, board, salary or charity, cosmic stew
It's what it is and there's nothing you can multiply or divide than what's already been done, it is all done
How do I know what you know?  Logic & reason, inductive and deductive conclusions of a happy One.

How dare I do what I do?  I'm the one that's gonna die when it's MY time, not you, therefore, chill man
Not only does your collection of inept word flombet ring a bell with the nature of the idiot, but all I can
Do to stop myself from busting my gut laughing out loud until the inner chills take over my rattle & roll
Shakin' like a leaf on a tree as it should be for a being inhaling plant DNA's THC & CBD glass 1/2 full.

As an infant in a bassinet or a crib or manger in a dung stinkin' barn at the edge of town, in a darkness
Where your mother left you off at the side of the road where soldiers passed to and fro, God blessed
All or none to be or not to be makes as much difference as invented mothers who cry wolves bit 'em
One and the same idea of your first infantile thought when you first saw the light of the tree's stem.

I'm asymptomatic but I have the RNA & DNA of this homo sapiens' empty cranium, holy god, indeed
From Nihilist to Deist, my examination is complete, there's no occultism I haven't reviewed or seized
Took a poll, everybody said everything and still nobody knows anything, it appears we're unconscious
As if we're in a #Poe dream in a dream, without the power to be or not to be, program of acid, it's us.

Monument to the solar system's future entry into or out of the Black Hole we hang around, I believes!
Translate any language into English and present the sounds or squiggly lines drawn on walls & leaves
Kept silence in the section with fool's gold, seven decades after a first scream to high heaven, so pimpy
Quiet again, outerspaced at the last involuntary gasp of gas, in & out, like a cheeseburger, I'm Wimpy.

Containerized the grime and the filth and lathered up the dirty water, agitated the whole shebang can
Agitated the menudo, not a cup was leftover, the volume never decreased, my jock cup runneth over
Careless for safety of my true Self, a thing itself inside of my blood's bones' free spirit, a wine grape
Ignorant as a newborn, bandwidth of deadmen's the same as the live, old man, corpse mouth's agape...

by
r j j  stephan, i

c.  Mercredi, Janvier XIX, MMXXII @ 555 AMPST
{ Conflagration on the journey produced stream of consciousness babble about the nature of every gasp of oxygen mixture you & I inhale and exhale, muster up mothers, sisters, brothers & #MurderFearsLoathing, drafted this gem while jammin' to @TheNewRadicals & other rockin' gism link @ https://youtu.be/DL7-CKirWZE }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)