#ricoSacto

Thursday, January 20, 2022

#WhiskeyForMyMen #BeerForMyHorses #SKOAL

MORE COWBELL, FLOATIN' DOWN THE RIVER, GOT MY MONEY & CIGARETTES 
I made a few mistakes now & then but I got pushed into the river, I drowned in reverse Zen
Perfection is nothing but a conceptual analysis of what you cannot do, being just too human
For the bones we've been created from and the ones we've created, we owe the old savant
Nearly a foot in the grave so to speak, like it or not a mortal morsel of a divine vacuum One.

On any road that runs into a fork where you've been forced to the decision to exit homes
Without being able to change our mind, it means we've got no choice, we gotta move on
A line from the origin to your final destination, welcome or not, it's comin' for your bones
Down to the atomic DNA, your acid is nothing more nor less than a divine function to run.

Struck in the face, square in the nose, dotted both of my eyes, yo' mama said knock me out
So I think I am, or maybe I just must be because at least I'm thinkin' I am, one fact of living
Life is a game, a board game and you're the racecar or the thimble, move until the ending
It's all over when it's over and you'll be the first to know, others will check, make 'em pout.

I was a teenager but who cares, I was a dependent infant & lived to be aged, an old man be
No pun intended, really seven decades of living in this cask of Amontillado, got a full monty
Screaming like it was the funniest punch line ever heard, it was only a fine line crucifix key
Hung up and left out to dry when a thunderstorm was comin' upon the whole of Mercury.

Suddenly, the second planet from the burning star that makin' Time to My empty Space
I was a winner in the world and the loser in me turned out to be the yin to my yang face
Black, white, rainbow from infrared to ultraviolet wavelengths & frequencies, god-whore
All of the omnibus is Nothing but a thing in the middle of nowhere, morons with no more.

High and low priests and brothers of the cloth, wear no underwear & take what you give
From the bottom of your heart or your pants pocket or pocket book, give tides to a sieve
Never full, always room for a handout from the charity of sorrow for being related to Eve
Adam was a problem originally but the introduction to paradise of a beauty, bad I believe.

Can't keep the intent of the mind on One subject or One object when Love of Life is there
In a room, anywhere on Earth, all too human boys & girls have no choice but to be divinity
On or off of a gas or electric stove, the heat is on, runnin' like hot wind, I need a cold beer
Ice cold on ice, I don't care if it's a Schlitz or a Hamm's or even an Old Style, I'll drift to sea.

Poverty and wealth parts of the trouble with mankind, it's all dog eat dog world bein' kind
Amazed that it's covered up well enough for the Many to believe the incredible, it's so fine
On a Time line in imaginary Space, a matrix full of commercial offers to to be happy & sad
Baby unaborted, free or indentured lettin' bones move to the light of the sun's proton fad.

Burned is not bad but it's not good either, neither good nor ugly nor bad, just a rose bud
Ready to become what it's seed meant it to be, the code of beauty, color, shape, scent
Velvet feeling on every petal until the empty center where Nothing sees all that's a flood
Older than any testament or collection of dyed life, munched into the leftover scat rent.

Ran into a truck or a wall, I think I may have been smashed out of the universal face of an Id
Shallow as I can surf the curls but there's no Truth there, go deeper, use knife-sword fencin'
Below, cut underneath their souls, invisible as always & still a subject's predication, The Kid
It's #TheKid to you man, I told you I'm the One your mother warned you about, no pity son. 

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Jeudy, Janvier XX, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 555 AMPST
{ Drafted while jammin' to @JoeWalsh #InTheCity & HITS youTube link @ https://youtu.be/xUDFMl-TsaA & @TalkingHeads #TakeMeToTheRiver link @https://youtu.be/v4azbl96BJY }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?
BEFORE & AFTER L I F E

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)