#ricoSacto

Monday, February 07, 2022

#BoogieTheBoogie #Bobolink #KickinStones #TopsZZ @AlistairCrowley #FooFighters

COME & PLAY ON MY BATTLEGROUND, NO FINALE, NO WIN 

Pretending you've got something to be happy about, had a B-ball

You did what you did and you've been held responsible for a Sin

Original, venial, mortal or celestial, sand's gone through the glass

How fast or how slow it gets repeated ad infinitum is up to us all.


Fundamental and first thing out of my mouth is on the lip smack

Out of the woods & into an old town menudo, drunk for a scuffle

Dance floor full of sawdust, outlaws, cowboys & cowgirls a sizzle

No apes, just some skin on bones in the darkness' of Hackensack.


Strobe lights go on, sundown just a memory, dark road ahead, Id

Ruling the inner ego & being arbiter of my ethics, a good god kid

Alive through the scuffles & the unconscious bruhahas, pork BBQ

Silver dreams, golden smiles, and more to do with Nothing new.


Pork on the BBQ, chops and T-bones for the minions to cut in two

Masticated in smaller bites than bytes, swallowed nearly or not

Disturbingly predictable, it's just a Heinrich maneuver away, FOO

Unidentified Flying Objects of outer space, so, I think I'm a robot!


Morbidity, quality of being on the way to die, all species comply

No free choice or alternative method to the madness, I'm my guy

Forearms and kneecaps used for the battle, winners always win

I had honor, strength, intent to rise above the fray, no splittin'.


Of leaves you've picked & grinned from a sole soul, a seed above

Below the ground, dirty tricks turned into the sleight of hand jive

Morality and the educated guesses at the race course's finish line

Searched, found, lost it & recollected the whole below, I am love.


I'm beaten, drawn the complexity in a motion picture's star saga

Gurgling every gasp, in and out of my lungs, no capacity for Gaga

Happiness is where it's at but I'm not there & I never will be free

I'm hot, on fire, Chicago white trash junky, playin' on a roll to be.

by

r j j  stephan, i

c.  Tuesday, February VIIth, MMXXII Anno Domini

{ Skidded into the ice finale, on the seat of my pants & drafted this little ditty while jammin' on #DearPrudence by the @Beatles on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/wQA59IkCF5I }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)