#ricoSacto

Saturday, February 12, 2022

#NoWorriesAllWorries #Caput #NothingMatters #AllEnergy @Mac #DIGwonder #Belladonna @StevieNix #NIX

DIG SUNRISE, DRIFTER ILLUSION, UP & DOWN, TIDE AT ONE
You have no standing when you're sitting down upon your rear admiral
Above and below the things that move and absorb one another's Cell
Living or not, the death is the food eaten to stay alive, as it always will
Dying is a necessary condition for your conception's failed control pill.

Immediately and from now until the end of infinity, you stroll in concert
With the beats and the rhythm's rhyme, to and fro, first & last in the dirt
Came from all food's death, all was alive, God's dam is good, it set sailed
Blew the wind at it all, dead & gone knuckles kept it, losers!  Y'all failed!

Known things and unknown forms remain invisible to my inner visionary
Joy to wake up in the AM just to rule my own little world, it is all my sins
I'm responsible for all sunshine & moonbeam reflections on jobs y'all, Ho
Sunshine and blue sky, my tiny illusion, my world, here, now, I gotta go!

Sung songs, painted pictures full of the dead meat that used to be happy
Grazing in pasture's grass, I'll be there when you return, where'd you go?
Had Faith, Hope & a loving Charity dream of salvation, a saved, safe Man
Then a war of death & destruction, Viet Nam killed a Word up, robot fan.

Corpuscles and muscles form the sight and sound of music, cosmic thump
Over when it is over, under a wannabe, holy soul's Spell, I inject a  dump
Filtered the Matter from the Energy, messed around with the mixed up It
Too human, male, female, mutation of DNA, intent/create random I-chit.

Last call to shut your eyes & as the night's sleep blocks all guilty pleasure
Remainder yields the melancholy pigs, cows, hens' #chickenfoot manure
Left behind by our ancestors, saga's divine comedy that ain't even funny
One Being cracked up into an infinite multiplicity, reality, tone deaf, Me!

Two left feet, can't dance, barely walk with crutches, wet-lippin' all joints
Mothers of pearl & the Marys who screwed their Gieuxs, got all god's sun
From tribes of continental drifts, Sunkeepin' apes divided by knife points
Earth 7th son, one Star in Space to redeem my lost & found, I'm this One.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Samedhi, February XIIth, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 711 AMPST
{ Jammed out listenin' to @FleetwoodMac #Landslide in a loop link @ https://youtu.be/WM7-PYtXtJM & #Dreams @ https://youtu.be/Y3ywicffOj4 & @StevieWonder #DontYouWorryBoutAThang @ https://youtu.be/RxsBc5p-dPU }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)