#ricoSacto

Saturday, May 14, 2022

#EyesCantGetNextToYOU! #SheMakesTheBirdsSingInHarmony @AintNoWomanLikeTheOneIGot #Rock #Soul #R&B

DEAD DINOSAURS, A HIGHER CLASS 

Death happened at least several times before today & not once before tomorrow, now it's over & out
There's no way to ever find me again, it was just passing out before I passed away, twisted to shout
Since God is just everything the Earth was before my conception, it will be so after the Id happening
My conception in a dark womb's 1950 got me here in '51 just in Time for the fireworks boom blowing.

Now and then, everyone who reads words will come across a familiar poem or song to solo hum
Like whistling while you work, unconsciously you move with the vibe, with or without a rhythm
It's not the fault of the person that they're lacking in competence in survival of the fittest, Oh, I see
Simple, free if you're lucky and if you're not, it's complicated & you're indentured, sapiens slavery!

To the man and the woman who pretend to be someone else that nobody knows, it's a cool ruse
Opened up the gates to heaven and hell and let the mongrels and viral infections take it all over
From the DNA inside the nucleii to the starbursts all around us, our sun, our stars' Milky Ways
Galaxies and a unversal parsec away from my heart, I am what I am, it's all of It, dreamin' Lays.

Not as crude as I can be, I've tempered the linguistic interpretation, drawn out the Core's neighbor
No other planets close, above and below me, ahead & behind, it's all the same, parsing a metaphor
Meaning what you think words mean isn't the correct way to think about 'em, John's son's Magic
Spells conjured for the specific reason of forcing Cause & Effect, a Will to Power, a GD Stick!

Pinnacle of success, starlit disaster of this deescalation of the fruits of labor, holy stolen valor
Knowledge & Wisdom are power, ignorance and RNA failure to transfer to a shortstop store
Delivery was incomplete, proof of it is missing, box is still in the truck but we got it all to go
Inside or outside of this thing itself that we seem to be, our tiny self IS all of IT, so go FLOW!

Doubt downloaded to you & I by the extinct crew of our mates who have dearly departed us all
To be or not to be just an open ended statement and question without an answer while breathing
Just after the final gasp though, in the park, under a tree, playin' a game day of Nature's disaster
Up the fecal creek with no paddle, pickin' & grinnin' at a decreased velocity, on the Way to Her.

Enough is enough and too much is too much, my mother's mantra during her SIX child expedition
Labor intense, identical twins at The End, the final bearing of the species' survival, all acid Eve's sin
She tempted One, long gone but still the One, to pit up against a Free Will of Many, scared One y'all
Fear Nothing, slam dunk it downlow, a fat God is all that I am, guffaw, Nothing, a Dead Sea's Scrawl.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Samedhi, May XIVth, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 666 AMPST

{ Out of the groundless being, nothing comes out of it alive, drafted while jammin' to some @ELVIS #HeartbreakHotel & #HITS link @ https://youtu.be/p1GwTJkk_kE }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)