#ricoSacto

Saturday, November 19, 2022

#LosLonelyBoys #Zappa #Aguilera God's All Too Humane in the Extinction of Genome #TrippingOnGodsInfiniteFEET #AintIRichEnough #NUGE @Ted_Nugent

HEY BABY, A.F.D.C. WON'T SAVE YOUR ASS, HO, HO, HO! {DRUNK FOR THE RECORD:  I never QAME in the back seat!}
On malaise of the planet, germs, viral, holy bacteria walked, got aid for the kids' cuckoo nests
As if any being in the universe couldn't grasp this situation going down, up, all around pests
Want to kill and eat you MOTHERS & FATHERS of a millionaire funk, drunk in a deep blue sea
Above and below this Space, this Time is going to be different when that's an impossibility.

No kids, no children, no offspring for the insane keepers of the grim, faithless groove of Eve
She left us all nothing at all except our naked skin and bones, thank God for that, eh?  Sheet!
To cover your bottom, your rear, your back streets where wise men fear to go for a reprieve
There's no justice that can be found in the mud, the blood and the stout brews of the ghosts.

Karma in my rubber-plastic soul, made in the USA by and for the people who survived all fun
Caused by the happiness felt by the good, bad and the ugly gods who left their dung of a son
To save the innocent & restless from inevitable doom, doom I say, there behind One, a sun
Freedom and indentured servitude are illusions of the atomic DNA, million liars survive, One.

ENDS, I have eaten them and spit them out of my mouth's lips, I give them back to you now
It's never for me to say anything about Word Predication, tantamount to fraud, let me bow
Yet, it's all I have from the first to the last blink I get to see the World, as it turns, spins "IT"
What I am, afterall's said, when I'm done, is the same zygote, split Adam, thanks a lot, EVE!

Frequent freaks concocted out of the thin air, breathed and coughed as if that's not the Space
Yet it's the only place to be, I'm the man to be, I didn't know it until it was too late, I lost Face
Embarrased by the idiots and morons I'm releated to by the RNA/DNA code evolved of Scum
Ooze, squeezed into the amorphous mountain of Beef Scat, animal & plant scat, heaven sent.

Great and infinitely tiny, a sound, a grunt of your mother causes  you to spurt from a holy hole
It's not much but all there is to go on, it's a secret with no content, empty zeroes and the ones
Two plus two and two times two yields the measure of divine millimeters of parsecs to be, 'I'
Ego is super but the ID flies above the fray, no predators can digest the empty air of the Lords.

Punk rock, hard rock, rollin' down from the mountian of basalt, crumbling back, being single
Doubled and tripled the bets, gonna be broke or rich, either way, still alive after the angel
Came and left the product of empty Nothingness, here on the ground with the natural eggs
Chickens, wolves & the plethora of winged and footed movers, rot DNA for insecticide legs.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c. November XIXth, MMXXII Anno Domini, Samedhi @ 711 AMPST
{ #TakeCover THERE IS #BloodOnTheHighway & we have #INCOMING, spun out of the dreamscaped dust while jammin' to some @DaveMatthewsBand LIVE CONCERT link @ https://youtu.be/wY3hwEVCong }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

Et Tu Brute?
GODS DAM OF THE CARWASH SONGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)