#ricoSacto

Sunday, November 13, 2022

#BLACKcrows #SMOKEY & #XTeena


GOOFY DREAM'S ALL IN MY MIND & LOVE OF THE THIRD KIND, FOO-FIGHTIN', DARLIN' I LOVE YOU
Freedom, Liberty to Be Alive is a creature's feature, ignorant bliss too
On any spin of Earth's experience, be It at night or in the daylight blue
Monkeys were never seen on TV or in a zoo or picture online or in a book
As if it's all too human to think:  naked apes are finite scoops of spook.

Some of your mamas, it's what you are, orphaned or not, when in Rome
I have nothing negative on females of any species including ETish sapiens
Think about this a moment, humans EAT the dead that used to be alive
Eating the dead to stay alive is the Way, a narrow-way shined-chrome.

Now then, be that as it may, life goes on, industrial construction of God
Beyond good & evil, above the Space & Time we regard as All There Is
There It is, what I am and maybe you're probably not, it ain't my fault
I'm just the messenger with a message for the transitory mortal, bye!

It's not for me to say anything darlin' 'cause you know I love you more
Way more than you'll ever know, I've got your back & I love your front
Meaning head to your toe, y'all the only girl who gets all of what I gots
Sweet memories from the first look, oh my God, killed all my pain shots.

Thanks for that first kiss I didn't deserve because I was crimson red
Born trained by the elite lovers of knowledge and power, all chillin' free
Likin' the love you feel and lose in a New York minute, it's a deadhead
Hey man, out on my boat sailing, up at my cabin under A-alpine canopy.

I cared & then I didn't just because I felt a pain in the ass, in my mind
All of my senses that I've trained to see the Truth when a lie, you find
To try it twice is as nice as the first and last loves, no lie, it's all true
All in your mind now, watchin' my fingernails grow, red lights turns blue.

I don't mind a bit because it's out of my sight, I play cards by default
My thing is not yours, so you went away even though I stayed put, Halt!
About Face!  Comin' back for another shot in the dark, LIES in my mind
It's a solipsistic concept analysis, No Fear, fight BULLIES, so be Kind!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Dimanche, 11-13-2022 @ 411 AMPST
{ Kicked out the jamz implodin' @BruceSpringsteen #DontPlayThatSong video in a loop-link @ https://youtu.be/6bM3L296ZNw }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)