#ricoSacto

Monday, November 14, 2022

#UNOheartbeatin' #WavelengthCosmic

YOU GOTTA GO WHEN YOU GOTTA GO, GODS' DANM'D IT
Eclipsing your moons is not a problem for me, I am an astute black hole, white dwarf
Sometimes we cry during revolutions of planets, there was a cosmic menudo, on/off
Break it on down, it comes & goes without intent/will from One or the Many tidbytes
Of programs or slime on ponds, flows until it stops, then it's old God's malfunctions.

Quando?  Contigo is the way of the human genome, it is the Korn on the kobb beat
No need to think about having my back, I got my own now, it's easier for my feet
No need to backstep or doubletime the pace of animation, we're in for the force
A squeeze of our bodies into a room with windows and doors, need an iron horse.

Cats on the ground and dogs are in the house, reason and rhyme will survive it all
Protecting all good ideas on how to survive in a hostile environment, in a magazine
Yesterday troubles seemed far away, then the nukes split atoms, leftover fallout in
Out water and food, everything inside and outside of our faces, paid for mortal sin.

What I am, what you are or what anything else is, nobody knows this impossible dream
Carried the load of power inside of my fingertips until they leaked out of my dirty nails
Offered the entire galaxy in exchange for a tiny, insignificant soul I have, who'd do that?
Mama Earth, Father Sun, Star, many names for the One, I know I forgot a lotta bull scat.

Way down the middle of the division of the whole shebang, dream breaks into another
Looks like the dreamer is dreaming that he's dreaming about dreaming a nightmare seer
Comes into the room, into your bones to relate the necessary condition for reincarnates
Enter and sign in please, ghosts have identity, we are ghosts of the fifty united estates.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Lundi, BLOVEMBER XIV, MMXXII Anno Domini
{ Cannot stop the muse since it's her time of the week, drafted this gem while listenin' to @VanMorrison #SometimesWeCry from #TheHealingGame cd link @ https://youtu.be/ANd-QcdOYPU & @Smokey_Robinson #OneHeartbeat link @ https://youtu.be/A39xfn3K_Ps }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)