#ricoSacto

Sunday, December 18, 2022

#TEMPTATIONZ #RonaldReagan #MichaelSavage #CryptoCurves #TockinTicks #CancelledCultured

ON being aWINGED IVORY griffin & a FLYIN’ ‘T’ CRAZY HEART @Tesla took alice to the moon

Found myself lookin’ within from the outside where my maw & paw used to train me
To be a man, a human being in the middle of a sea of unknown scat makin’ silly all free
Cry baby, weep until the tears dry up and take you & I away from gravity’s livin’ high
Gods ain’t comin’ to save you man or woman! Let’s face the facts, reality in by & bye.

Up above the fray in a straight jacket in a padded room, four walls, ceiling & 3D of T-bone
Lookin’ right through me, invisible bones and blood, here and now, then there & all gone
Like being a case of beer or whiskey the old ancestors showed us to bottle, can & seal blue
Putting the liquid we need away in Ball jars, on the shelf in the shed back in the holler too.

The reflection shines in a blind reversal of humble pie’s indigestion, there’s nothing inside
Gonna die and there’s no soul or spirit left over, this world is gonna kill it & eat it, like we do
If you’ve been around for a half century or more, maybe less, you’ll know, you know I know
It’s a last thrust at a final theory to assume & posit stone blinded faith in Nothing, God blow!

Hurry and finish up, keep it clean, brush off the dust, make it squeaky like a hickory tick tock
Tried to die, cry, to live it up and laugh my God given ass off, like a maniac tickled in Hot Pink
Fakin’ it when you don’t know a thing, you know nothing, open your mouth to nothing at all
Divulged & leaked from an open wound, on a rock, a cross or a hot grid iron, got a lot of gall.

This matters, that the form of the bones and skin you see in reflections are dreams of father
He fell down, fell asleep in the open meadow while lookin’ up and out of a grounded mother
Whippin’ the horses is wrong, coaxing the beasts with oats is better than the dead ones’ glue
Stuck together as it should be, it’s all about the beat of DNA, mitotic divides wavelength blue.

Say no more, just keep hummin’ the tune until the call of the wild brings you into the packers
Of the dreams humans used to have and haven’t had yet, GA can’t be divulged to the #WOKE
More ancient than scribbling moves on dirty cave walls and dead tree pulp, wisdom’s puckers
Up the creek and inside the lips of who you are, down the hatch, Man up, mother’s paupers.

Sins just misses, brushes with death, an accounting for the Word & Wars to steal the World
From the empty, voidless empire we see and call home, it will revert to the implosion of Old
A singular singularity without a point of no return, it’s an infinite constant that I’m bleeding
Nearly invisible now, fading to black, I was & wasn’t, sometimes I cried, is a barbell ringing?

Oh, I loved them all, every day and night I stole from the 5 & Dime, a penny worth of candy
Drunk swill straight out of the still, like the apes I saw before my very eyes, all wide & open
Merry is happy, Christmas is a day God got born here and now, evil devil needed arse whup
Said & done, whoops! Wait a minute! I forgot to do what I came to do, honor the One, UP!

by
rjjstephan (1st)

c. Freezember XVIIIth, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 711 AMPST

{ Crafted out of the Singularity, as allowed while jammin’ to @VanMorrison #SometimesWeCry in a Finite Loop, link @ https://youtu.be/ANd-QcdOYPU }

F I N I S

W.W.A.R.D.?

@TESLA

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)