#ricoSacto

Thursday, December 22, 2022

#HARDlickER #LIZZO #TheTractors @Eric_Church #DamBabyDatWasAColdONE @Gretchen_Wilson #AllJackedUP #WaterMelonMargaritas @Luke_Bryant @OsborneBrothers

MA!  TAKE IT ALL AWAY, MY BESTY!!
This is not going to be a cozy corner to be in occasionally, so assimilate your wood
In the movies, films, live stage plays or just a dream within a dream, crippled blood
Full battlefield armor required in the middle of retreat, a reversal of moment won’t
Direct your attention to the juggle of the balls, now you see them & then you don’t.

Silly to see and hear anything to do with the microscopic anti-virus’ chump change
Mutated DNA to cause infarctions to your heart, face the facts and cowboy the range
You gotta do what you gotta do, sometimes you have neither choice nor blame today
Get the Big people to kneel down on patellas inside and outside of the idiot’s replay.

Monks in caves and the desert move the rock around in circles, love, charity & hope
Doing nothing to anyone that I wouldn’t appreciate them doing to me or any of mine
Recorded in the stone, commands and suggestions to manipulate the oneness dope
Mind over whatever the matter is, I meant what’s the matter with your divine sign.

Work is doing something to the Earth which will cause the origin of the species
Womankind’s humanity came literally out of her very flesh & bones, holy holies
A sacred sacrament that vibrates to the surrounding thoughts out of the mind
Into the twilight zone in the middle of the outer limits, in a faraway galaxy line.

My intention is being manifested as you read what I’m scribblin’ down ash
Ink and paper created and destroyed, as our destiny is mocked by Ma’s bash
Bon jour my darlin’ where have you been all day, I’ve been waitin for thee
I knew you’d get here eventually, do you wanna know what I want too? Si.

Minded my own business but I was dragged ahead of time ebb & flow Ends
I saw them all right there in front of my eyes, a whole line of po’ boy sammich
Keepin’ it all on the up and up, the goal is peace and happiness, not a dream
It’s not a joke and the only time it was funny was when I knew the punch line.

Usually, I forgot whatever that was and knew that what I said wasn’t as funny
As the original, the first love of speakin’ to a human being, to be One uncanny.
I got one body of work and one soul of being Nothing but a dead air barkin’ dog
Up and down the freeways up to the byways up in the sky, we’d all drink grog.

Freedom to sail like a ship on the sea, need a full crew of clones like me too
All see the reality outside the exact same way, this just a place to weigh in
No credit cards and no free lunches for anyone the kings & queens do dox
Juries are ready to judge by the dirty dozen or not at all, eyewitness rocks.

Don’t judge unless you care to be judged by another who doesn’t share O
Meaning the empty set of the vacuum content & subatomic braggadocio
Inside the back door I came to avoid the Marshall’s star in my ghostly head
Monkey business repeated ad infinitum for display of mankind’s deathbed.

Nobody knew, nobody gets out of here alive until you see your dead kin
Crew with backup never loses, always survives the existence of gods’ jinn
Magic linking fancy forms to reproduce until extinction’s last call of duty
Hot scat, frozen stiff cold, dire straits at top of noggin’s plastic, nobody

You need nobody, you want nobody, you’re out of nobody, nobody home
Out or in the outhouse’s natural filter, a virus in your nose & sore throat
You could walk through your own intestinal tract & wouldn’t recognize it
Now, only you know & I know why you’re here & what is necessary chit.

Not everything you see and hear is sufficient although it’s a necessary blow
Being is what we’ve all been doin’, least a bull’s cow runaway with a cup
It’s a matter of time in Space, reduced to an equation of equality’s show
Nothing new about anything, same thing, different day, we OK, SHUTUP!

by
rjjstephan, i
c. Freezember XXIInd, MMXXII Anno Domini, Jeudi @ 1111 AMPST

{ @DelaneyAndBonnie #OnlyYouKnowAndIKnow @ https://youtu.be/tf7fwxJPtbA &
@RAREEARTH @PeterRivera #MA @ https://youtu.be/F7nBxk5eq9s?list=RDGMEMYQNnkCeucvXPZmorerFbHg }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)