#ricoSacto

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

#God #Man #NothingAtAll #ZipperUnzipped @MariaAmour #BlueAndSorrowTimes #ShipsAsailNOW

😊

ZEBRA SIGHTS OUTSIDE MY CAVE’S GLASS WALL

Further on down the road, you will run into a brick wall, you hacked the bricks’ helm
From the extruder machine & out to a conveyor belt to the hacker’s stack & kiln row
To bake & break Plato or pull out to freeze as solid as Pluto’s vacancy from the realm
It’s no reason to live to die, think about who you are, thoughts? None. I thought so.

Miserable & fully committed to the whole shebang, woke & awake for four slow riders
Been hungry for food but have no money to trade for grunts, gotta steal three squares
Pistol-whipped and gunned-down in the Christmas grave, uncovered & reloaded uplink
Amused and repulsed by the identical Cause, the first one, invisible or dead & way gone.

Sunlight hurt my bad eyes worse than Peace of mind that keeps comin’-goin’ like a gypsy
On the top of the tidal waves and the surf into the dead beaches, evolve continental Navy
Sailing upon the bounty, of men & gods who fell into the drink, Jones’ locker is locked fans
Nobody can get in and nobody gets out, there’s no key for the skeletons or all too humans.

Marie would always be the first and last one to love me or you, or was it Maria, hey love It
Could have been the savior’s mama, the sweetness of Joe’s main squeeze, could be fit byte
No blood drawn from the neck or the thigh bones, just suckin’ the soul’s spirit out the crown
A conception of One, inside a closed, dark womb, creator, savior, dreamer, dead man blown.

I was gone way too far away last night, yesterday is all gone, no comin’ back to me again, son
Presented in a wrapped box with shining, aluminum thin paper, red, purple, blue-green souls
Thinking thoughts to materialize from atoms to forms of animated liquid rock and sweet rolls
One multiplicity of neutrinos disguised USA ghosts of fools’ sins, NOW we’re all dead & gone.

Coming right out of the dirty ground, solar ashes or underwater of the sea monsters of gods
Made us to eat us up in a holocaust or a never-neverland up above the invisible Space bods
Up and down, in and out, come here, take me away, who you talkin’ to? What do I say . . .?
Come over here, take my blues far away, no disguise just let me go, already gone, hey hey!

She took me far away from my first intention to be far away, further than I am now, in ‘I’
Nobody and nothing else in the center of the nucleus, it’s a matter of time to know it, why?
Lonely dreamin’ alone, the only way it can be, accept that it’s all about me, I am not a Rich
Neither a Joe or a Steve, not even a Jimmy-James, canon is fired, ships sailed, son of a biche!

by

rjjstephan, i

c.  Freezember XXth, MMXXII Anno Domini en Mardi @ 711 AMPST

{ Bums and junkies bringin’ back the memories lying next to the RR tracks, settin'
my old soul free from the rigmarole of existence’s anomaly freakin’ the minions out but jammin’ in an infinite loop, jammin’ to #MARIA by @BWStevenson link @ https://youtu.be/JdBvTvxHy7E }

F I N I S 

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)