#ricoSacto

Saturday, April 08, 2023

#HisBrainAintRight #ButItsFUN #FamilyGuyFlicks #ThinkAboutIT

FAR OUT BLACK DENIM & CHROME, JUST SO WAY GONE
Living the life of your mothers and fathers is right up your alley, drifting and loafing after working 30
Not minutes, nope, 30 years, every day for the family of 9, blues? What blues, I don’t know the ditty
Monks, monkeys and everything, everyone in between, talkin’ virus to flying eagles above & below
Born naked for a reason, all animals other than a naked ape walk the planet like a J-bird in the flow.

Love’s a precious commodity that nobody can see with eyes that shine deep as a diamond mine
I got a chance to be happy before I die and I took it, it’s all mine now, GTFOOH, begone cosign
Sharing the lines between the points isn’t a problem, I just don’t share anything, I am selfish too
Couldn’t guess that if you got in trouble, I’d show & then disappear in a puff of revolver smoke.

Nothing personal that you died in a car wreck or two, walked away from the twisted heavy metal
Bills to pay, mouths to feed, nothing was ever for free, cash in my insurance policy, hear me pal?
Kidding until it’s serious and right there in front of your face, ready for the wreck, it’s gonna come
When you don’t expect it, it’s not likely it’ll happen as you predict, an idiot looks pretty GD dumb.

Somebody had to finish the act on the stage, the script was written for your hillbilly arse, way gone
Beyond the here and now, we nothing about that, flying with angels and such, maybe golden dawn
Crossed over to the other side before I was ready but it didn’t matter, attention froze my holy soul
Completely in and out at one and the same time, Time, Space, me, myself & I, love this black hole.

Don’t even think about the unthinkable things, none of the good things, bad things or ugly things
None of that allowed during the dance, you’ll be expired only when it’s your programmed timing
Puts y’ all in a harm’s way, deep in jeopardy due to the hammerheads ruling the roost of cavemen
As if they have rights and obligations to be my master? I think now, therefore you ain’t no master.

A couple million dollars ain’t worth the gold the Chinese own, Kung Fu but the crimson sons run
On a track or cross-country the feet move less quickly as the bones atrophy into cracked calcium
Pretty in and of themselves, these skeletons have no cultural affiliation with andromeda strains
Of the Homo Erectus and the Sapiens who thought survival of the fit was the roars of the lions.

Career ending injury, brain atrophy into jello-mold in the shape of your pile of canine pitch
It’s not for me to say but I’m sayin’ it regardless of the rhythm & blues, gypsies poor to rich
What I’m to be so that I can consume God’s bad goods, even steven, bad as tiger golf balls
Which they probably are, don’t get me wrong, don’t misunderstand the factoid mess halls.

Is this the bye & by, if you have to ask, it probably isn’t yet, therefore we’re alive-kicking
In the barn or in the backstreets, on the corners, in the alleys, all for the original One sin
Garden stated Eden for Adam & Eve to flush away their lost wild oats, naked needs a job
No government to ween us at all, if you ain’t fit, you’ll die & burn or rot, a six-foot slob.

by
r j j stephan, i

c. Samedhi, 4-8 MMXXIII Anno Domini @ 911 AMPST
{ Chipped out listenin’ to @DickeyBetts #MIX link @ https://youtu.be/U9KaJk_iyjI }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)