#ricoSacto

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

#CantBeSoldCantBeBoughtBribedBridledOrBirdied #WARNING #WARNING

m.a.s.h. up, get down SUN
Heretofore as above, so it is below, you get exactly what you pay for, just hang down
From anywhere above the ground so that the mongrels can’t wake your inner clown
Up & down the bowling alley, in and out of the gutters on either side of the lane, son
Penetration of the barrier beyond the Space & Infinite Time, become a 4th dimension.

Inner sanctum of all jobs with work to be done before you & I die of heartlessness pain
Of nobody’s responsibility, the dream seems to be reality because if you knew, it’d rain
Clouds above and beyond the skies’ blue appearance when the water is heavy & down
In the crevices & caves to fill everything but the highest of the lowest, I king the crown.

Pouring H2O from the infinite pitcher into the goblets and mugs of the minions’ hands
When the vacuum of the void reclaims those gases & the atoms split into charm & love
As if it wouldn’t have been the case if I didn’t observe the displayed stimuli below above
It all comes down to this, if I might be so bold as to assert the beaches’ dunes of sands.

Everything happens for a reason even if you don’t know what that reason is, aw hell no
Would you believe people who lied to you your whole life?  Nothin’ in the world’s free
Nobody told me that if I didn’t work 40-60 hours every week until I die, I can’t even fly
Everywhere around this Earth, this whole world has only One finite choice, live or die.

Fumbled on the goal line for the last time, it’s sudden death & then my contract expires
End of the day, end of watchin’ points & stats stackin’ up on the sideline’s funeral pyres
All for one & one for all, at least that’s the word, it’s always Word, it’s all we got, man
It separates us from the rest of the prey of the gods, we’re in a class of hot wax in a can.

Cool old or not, nothing matters even if you think it does, you learned lessons well, swell
You can wait until the end to see what happens, blind in faith is the easy way, ring a bell
If you don’t believe in the things for the sake of feeling safe in the middle of a violent ace
It’s all mine, all yours, it’s all of us in the bag, it’s all ours, every bit, unholy empty space.

You’ve got to wanna come along with me, no draggin’ you into the stroke, now git git
On your own, it’s got nothin’ to do with me other than I’ll be there in a New York minute
Just whistle, pucker up and blow, I’ll hear you, I don’t know how, it’s an infinite fit trip
Monkeys poked around until they guessed half of the mystery right but they aped it.

All wrong and backwards, upside down & inside-out, it’s completely fit for a scat pit
Nothing personal but the responsibility is yours, it’s an existential certainty, piece of It
Puzzle pieces scrambled in order of straight lines and curved-cuts of a steel sling-blade
All is right and nothing is left, it’s in the open behind closed doors, to black light, I fade…

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Mercredi May XXIVth, MMXXIII Anno Domini @ 4:44 PMPST

{ #AintNothinFree @BigSmo crackin’ some joints, sippin’ shine link @ https://youtu.be/Lpink7LcufY }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)