#ricoSacto

Thursday, September 28, 2023

#DixieCups

COURSE CORRECTION INTELLIGENCE
High up upon the altar is the sacrifice to the gods, but why Man? Fear & loathing
Donald Duck and Mick the Mouse went hand in hand on the B & W test tube thing
To program good boys & the bad girls to reproduce the species’ at genome strength
DNA of God, the son & the holy ghosts, all of the wasted funk’s cosmic wavelengths.

Serious yet incompetent princes, sons of fools ordained kings & queens on board
Prosecution of the cheaters on rules & regulations of the Law, society can’t afford
Irrational thought and practical application of the gods’ full-Joker attitude, cheese
A mouse trap built to capture mice, except for @MightyMouse, y’all will do today.

Brewing the contents liquid and solid, mutating them into gas, thrown to the curb
By and large, dream within a dream is highly probably the case to be or not to be
It’s the question with a trumped-up answer that may or may not become proverb
Hysterically ending in a gasp, disappearance of it all, it’s all out of sight, y’all see?

Beer for my horses and Black Jack for my brothers & sisters from other mothers
We all paid, what needed to be done when nobody would do a thing for fathers
Could keep the emptiness in mind for more than a moment but you’ll be trippin’
Cut with the knife & scissors, sword and dagger, honor, justice, true love sippin’.

Period between conception and dissolution of mind & soul essence, that’s Life
All we know is all there is for everyone who has ever been here, love is strife
To wait for the time to tangle with the humans all around you is a good idea
An infinite progression of abstract numbers from zero to the Singularity’s GA.

Your repetition of sounds and meanings of the string theory merge into Space
Disappearing form and matter leaving Nothing, absolute absence of it all, Face
Saving it, no reflective feeling at all, right or wrong, good or evil, all that I am
Sincere because deception is the end of peace in everyday life, lying a scam.

Guts in the field after the game has been dressed for the process of saving it
Meat for the tribe, familia of the many who claim distant family names to fit
Lemonade ‘cause there were lemons to squeeze, it’s a matter of Time’s spice
Faith used to hope was a path to the love you didn’t receive from mom’s ice.

Deception is fine if it’s used for the good of the few or the many, make it good
No need to try to deceive if you try at all in the first place, it will return a mood
All the time you thought you’d escape from the murder and idiotic fools
Who inhabit everywhere you look outside of your cabin’s safety, my Rules

I served the masses & secured my entry into the home of sweet Gypsy Rose
Open the door longhair said the G-man at my door, bangin’ at my hard wood
Spic & span healthy, immuned to viral & bacterial invasion, salty sea’s sewn
I run the show, I’ll end e=Mc2 too, nothing personal, it’s alpha showdown.

Kidding you not, meaning I would not cheat you since you’re my favorite
Last but not least, you’ll be the final friend I’ll have from now until infinity
My choice, I’m lovin’ the situation, dream within a dream, can’t get woke
In a deep pool of chlorine & H2O, you get sick from the water, you choke!

I will and I cannot animate the 208 bones I inherited from the ancestors
Theoretically they can move with the whole but the whole isn’t moving
Lucky to be still alive & providing the brain & mind with the juice to sing
Time is now, it was yesterday, flip the switch, let’s rock & roll outdoors.

Watch and see, listen and hear, touch and feel it like it’s your own body
Tender and smooth, curved with the structure of the mold, sweet lady
Oh man, imagination is rollin’ on a thin, blue line on the block’s corner
Dust, vapor, cocoa mesmerized, it’s all surreal, no more dreamin’ of her.

by
r j j stephan, i

c. Jeudi, September XXVIIIth MMXXIII Anno Domini @1111 AMPST

{ God ain’t here, gods ain’t anywhere, if I’m wrong my wings will fly my soul to Nirvana, but this will link you to the maker @ https://youtu.be/dTPnyfNBCzc?si=WMXMeL04mVsGBQlH }

BOWSER

F I N I S

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)