#ricoSacto

Saturday, September 30, 2023

30 DAYS in One DAZE #Up #Down #In #Out #GodsVeryHappyBBQsacrificeSacredCow @InAndOutBurgers #AnimalStyle @PANTERA @MorganWallen @WARtheBand

UP & DOWN, A TIGER SHARK PANTERA AD INFINITUM

As you were then, One Way now as it’s always been, sea’s love, life down slow
All the people here are aware of this, their parents have downloaded the blow
Of the plants and animals on the ground, in the ground, in the air & in the sea
We’ve all consumed them, beginning with me, I’m not immune from being me.

Pawns at the front lines of the battle, protecting the queen & king of the twins
Identical threats out of nowhere until found somewhere right there next to it all
Each has it’s own lever to pull when the time is right, timing is everything, et al
On your mark, ready & get set to race the others who desire the identical wins.

Strong & fortunate to survive the intense competition for being able to eat & mate
In the cosmic’s dust at the end of it all, it actually never really mattered, as I snark
That y’all got to 1st, 2nd or 3rd base was not as important as sliding into home plate
Single, double, triple beats a sunk-wood Louisville Slugger 500 footer out the park.

Confirm the communion of my soul with the ether’s imaginary oneness of Space
No time for relativity & no time for absolute knowledge, I am Self-Consciousness
For all the good, bad & ugly between species’ original sin & the end of Being’s fizz
It all comes down, it all came down, it’s coming down, that’s Life, that’s #Showbizz!

If you didn’t get the beer for my horses then go back to the storeroom for a case
Four six-packs oughta do the trick, there’s only 2 horses & a pack mule for my lace
My girl rides the mule, my horse gets me & my full metal jacket’s teenage trip spree
District of Columbia up/down, steal Freedom & get what you get, take my Boston tea!

Cold beer & some edibles and spirits of white & brown water, elevate the sensational
You askin’ for a heads-up when you need the command, mikes-up or down with a flow
Middle path strewn with mud & thorns but the only way to get there from here & now
Is to hover, to fly over without touching the ground, being a random Rando outta Hell.

Stones busted out of holy, monster boulders, dried-up stars can’t shine like sunrays
Black holes & deep Singularities that remain invisible, imaginary daughter of my son
Nevertheless, rule the subjects and objects of this predication of Matter, game daze
Start to the bitter end of the battle, dead War is on us all, be or don’t be, no question!
 
by
r j j stephan, i

c.  Samedhi, 9-30-2023 AD @ 411 AMPST

{Captured this & crushed in Silencio!  Kiddin’…@WARtheBand #TheWorldIsAGhetto link @ https://youtu.be/VIIbT89V7EI?si=W6dPKKaF7dXJV573 }

F I N I S

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)