#ricoSacto

Friday, December 15, 2023

I GOT BACK TO THE WORLD BACK IN 1974 AD, 50 YEARS AGO... WheresMyBrothersAndSisters? OnPatrol Winterland1975 .... God is Gooder than Bad eh LynyrdSkynyrd

trumped gridiron & a solo amiga

I want to thank you for bein’ a friend, my only one I care about to walk along this path
I felt the Earth move underfoot; did you feel that shake of the rocks that roll on wrath
Of the mothers & sisters who made this tenderloin and filet mignon of the sacred cow
Disturbed & forgotten, an AM to be #Woke or #Awake, to be or not to be happy below.

How have you been since the last time our minds melted into Ones, multiplication suns
Stars burning the dream’s Time out of the clocks hands and display digits that we doo-wop
Black Magic and some random witch spells from a dusty tome, found in the cosmic slop
Urgent, really urgent, I hear the music, I sing & hum along as the melody screws my sons.

Black night for the riders who appear to be the black knights who joust with the white ones
Being and Nothingness learned the hard way, pain, bleeding out the force that blows minds
Fame and notoriety of the Unknown, the Void is that, all you need to know, existential funds
Paid for the karma, for the Past & the Future are always Present, here & now, for black sons.

Justice is a ham sandwich on rye with a pickle and mustard, forget about the cheese please
Girlfriend you got all the fame I ever want to see in a woman by my side, without a demand
Just to be or not to be as the story goes, we come & we go while the ones left here, work it
Wakes & funerals to pay homage to All Life, conceived in sin and terminating in a holy peep.

Bobbers in a pond, waiting for the catfish to hook up the living, kill & devour a holy hot fire
Pretty babies and mamas, waited all their lives for the One who was always there, on a pyre
Burnt offerings to the powers that seem to be gravitated to the upper atmospheric pressure
Grounded with clipped wings, atrophied eternal deals, can’t keep the contract’s death cure.

Listen to the words, Love is alright if you give it & don’t get it back, to give is divine effulgence
To receive is all too human, newborn babies from a birth’s day until the whole shebang bends
Old enough to grow hair above and below, young enough to be shocked by the unknown gods
Planets of #1 solar system, we are One invisible from 93 million miles away, minute by minute.

Wake up & somebody doesn’t any longer, this is it, nobody will see a picture of a corpse face
Hearts beating as One but this is the End, can’t say when you’ll see me again without a trace
Are we groovin’ in the same world? Then hand me my hat, I’m long gone like a rubber band
Everything I ever did came out right, I was so surprised that I inherited the magical tan sand.

 
Got the ammunition to blow your mind, keep your bones locked up in a solitary confinement
Invoiced for the labor and material girls who bore the boys & girls who turned into punks’ lint
In their bluejeaned pockets, enjoyment of this trip, life is fun and is made for a good time roll
Bring your pistol to a knife fight, it’s survival of the most fit, you might be One, a lady on pole.

Kung-Fu fighters, self-defense masters who had no weapons of rock & metal, chopped suey
Boss bombs all the babies and their parents out of the hate & inferior DNA in the Dead Sea
Once and for all, now y’all can see the end of the world, right here & right now, comin’ down
Split the whole stone into smithereens, dissolve memories so sad, you happy now, clown?

More of the same, less of the nugatory, intercourse of the happy fools, ignorance is blissful
When your body dies, the soul’s releases like marmalade in New Orleans, y’all itty-bitty, fool
At the trough, the water has evaporated into dust, Earth H2O is evaporating, no more cache
No more streams, rivers, lakes or oceans of loose atomic matter, salty & wet as diaper rash.

I kissed you finally & your two lips and tongue burned my mouth, I’m speechless for eternity
Where had you been all my life? Fire was always right there in front of my eyes, I didn’t see
Gripped my heart once the room started jumpin’ and though I stayed cool, I was hot as fire
Bent over, I got that way since you told me to, “Get Bent!” as I changed the flat’s spare tire.

No love for the apes, just a mate to make a family of mortal germs, no offense & none taken
Dreamt it was over when the lights dimmed and switched OFF, wake & funeral I missed mine
Present up there in the coffin, makin’ the force that kills us look respectable, just an illusion
Follow the money, pauper to mogul, universal wisdom is without a Word, you’re a mortal sin.

Neighborhood your parents dropped you into put you in position to succeed the cosmic seed
Nucleus replicates immortality & terminates the thinking things along with the oblivious feed
I got higher than your kiss and eyes take me, the way was clear, the jet’s engines blew minds
A few hundred dead in a second of a blasted crash, bodies strapped into @Swifty tight ends.

On the way to a funeral, goin’ to somebody’s mansion in the sky, it’s invisible to the naked eye
Mystery is darker than you can see with your mind, shock and awe got you #Woke, don’t cry
It’s over when it’s over, nobody knows the reason why, maybe the faded rose means it’s dyin’
Ready and set even if your soul isn’t and the fade makes you smile, last move is the sighin’!
by
r j j stephan, I
c. Friday, 12-15-2023 @711 AMPST
{ Killed this Word Flambe while shakin’ peaches out the tree & jammin’ to #Crossroads link @SteveMillerBand #Joker link @ https://youtu.be/R3SLX25fTss?si=zMroOz4X2GQDsrlj }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?
NEVER FORGET THIS Y’ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)