#ricoSacto

Saturday, September 28, 2019

#Battleships & #Chains

AT A MONTH OLD IN ‘51, US @WAR
Way back in 1951 A.D., heart and soul means, I was a month old on this day in September ‘51
So what? Who cares? Well now, that’s the attitude I’m lookin’ for, right here and now, bum 1
For the uncertainty of the principles you and I have been taught by the instructor cross high
Professors and preachers, even the priests of the invisible gods in the sky, all y’all gonna die.

Inside of this atmospheric bubble held together by an invisible gravitational force, my Face
I worship ground I walk on, I worship the gravity that keeps me anchored away from Space
I’ll get the Word soon enough as far as what happens when I die, when the Earth’s star novas
Like the asteroid belt surrounding Earth within this star system, can’t miss that magical bus.

Punks were like the Jets and the Sharks from a West Side Story of NY, I was immersed in blo
In another city with brothers and sisters from other mothers and fathers, minds all blown ho
I was there and so were you, one way or another, you’re beginning to get the drift, we be dead
Whispers and sayings of strangers and living lovers inside of my dream, all inside of my head.

A quick cruise to the state of being frozen-stiff solid and you’ll appreciate the spilled red wine
Just as if you’d visit a recently departed soul of a brother, sister, friend or parent, a silent sign
Becoming the essence of what you were before your folks met eyes, be there or be a square, Al
You and I can’t guess who set this system of ups and downs into motion but still, I’m magical.

The end comes naturally if there’s an origin, all of us here and now, then and there, go darks
Loss of consciousness or obliteration of the matrix which supports the consciousness’ quarks
Salutations praying to a darkness’ matter, fully non-sparkling, burnt atoms of hot collapsings
As if there’s a way to change the momentum of a Singularity’s force, hum hymms, bell rings!

Sixty-eight years these astigmatic eyes have experienced the foggy blur of Time-Space fate
Astronauts and the tiny, nearly invisible zygotes all will die in the end, mortality on a date
At the end of the day, just before or after midnight, Time stops and ends in my soft bedlam
Nights spent unconscious, under the influence of moonshine, inner and outer space Dam.

Earth catches up with the novas before anyone knows, on Ventura highway, the 1 or I-5 gates
One more silver dollar will get ya somewhere but it’ll be at night, ‘neath the desert’s darkstars
Forever and a day, in a desert or at the ocean’s beach, smell the future, full of fake news’ fates
Shared with you now, downloaded to your DNA, killer whales can’t be drivin’ fake solar cars!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. September 28th, 2019 @ 3:33 AM PST
{ drafted while rockin’ to Eric Clapton #LayDownSally & HITS on youTube link @https://youtu.be/9hQqP6RNnDE }
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)