#ricoSacto

Thursday, September 26, 2019

#IDkNOWS


ID KNOWS WHAT IT IS, HOMER ZIP

by

I used to fret about the vibrations above and below this ground of being this man, here, now
Suddenly I didn’t care anymore after I turned sixty-six without a word, not a peep in the sty
Just looked around and saw nothing but me, myself and I without mother’s breast, father’s Id
Put me in the center of this solar system’s food, gas was the matter that mutated into a liquid.

Left me in a corner with no dreamscape of things themselves, empty, dead air and a deaf ear
Life is going to go on without me in a day, a year or a century or two, SpaceX can’t even tell
The momentary lapse of my reason when my last breath comes and goes in a huff, need beer
Blown smoke for so long that I couldn’t find my Sex WAX n Rock n Roll but it rang a bell.

Harmonize the harmony of the spheres inside and outside of my head’s conscious awareness
Waited for just the right time in an empty void, when Space didn’t mattered less, at the gate
Of heaven or hehl for mice and men who came, conceived in eggs’ DNA-coded insanity’s nest
A party full of blue waves in a deep sea of H2O and grounded sand cooling the fire, too late.

Not to be the choice of pricks or a jabs in the fake face that can’t see itself, refracted mirrors
Screams of the little pretties who stand together all in a row of flesh and bone, wanting lovers
None of them can be the One out of the Many who see, hear and feel no Evil among the Good
Locked in a World Series of infinite proportions, kissed, dancin’ to gravitational force’s mood.

Beachboys and seagulls on the sand with wooden and plastic boards of bullet-like perfection
Ready for the swells outside and inside, sounds of the city of angels at my red-tan, baggy chit
Entered the drink and scooted on top of the aqua-blue glass of my mother’s Earth, out of It
Nothing original or mortal about the little surfer girls who live forever in my mind’s eyes sin.

Back to the future I’m never gonna see with these four eyes, Florida Keys’ Kokomo, my peace
Jamaica, Bermuda, Key Largo, Montego mattered less after Destiny’s Milky Way stop sign
Dreamy looks between my blues-fed eyes and your brown-glow skin, wrapped ‘round mine
Daughters and mothers, sisters and grandmas’ made it all worth the trip, beauty was so fine.

Leavin’ the palm trees n’ sand, concrete and steel sucked all of the life out of my 208 bonings
Tucked between my recollections of what I can’t remember, can’t even recall my ten hangin’
Far, far away in no place you know or will ever believe while you’re alive, broken gods waved
Satisfaction guaranteed but never delivered before the next day after my Id couldn’t be saved.

by
Blovember 7, 2017 Mardi @ 6:06 AM EST
{ written on the island of wood, four legs on the floor, listenin’ to the The Beach Boys #LostConcertHITS of my bro-in-law’s PC (RIP Rick Ventura) on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/5a4YupnT1sM }
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)