#ricoSacto

Thursday, September 26, 2019

#'TUDE

ATTITUDE WITH NO MA AND PA
by
Young colt moves around being out of the dark hole spent for 340 days, spinnin’ yarn
Snakes and loud mouth humans better than the corral and the barbed wire, rusted old
My neighbors don’t care about my stack of wood with the multi-pitch roof, got no barn
No gate, no fence, nothin’ at all but pure pasture, death punchin’ #Pine, drinkin’ #Shine.

Couldn’t do any better than my best in the show, so into this movie of mine, my part’s done
Didn’t have to fight about it since I was the only opponent to the fences bein’ broken down
If I could I would, do it over and over again just for fun, for kicks and giggles, I can’t run
My legs and arms fell off of my body along the way, my head and mind are barely a frown.

Never thought about life bein’ so short when mama and papa watched every step I ever made
Escaped from the little webbed fingers of mama, the cub’s pinky of papa, too legit lemonade
My defense, my offense gifted me to be the best at protecting kin, my soul runnin’ out of time
I knew when she was gone, it was all over except I didn’t hear the fat lady singin’ on my dime.

What’ll be will be, that’s all I’ve ever believed since the notion of intent of will went so wrong
Eternity isn’t too long to wait for miracles I’ve expected, even if they never come, I’m so good
Tail is swept up into blown wind as the prance of a showoff moves my four legs, equine songs
Wishin’ I could play thunder ‘n light on tight skins, blown horns, pickin’ EFGABC six strings.

Got ready to die like all good men, expected nothing in return, drunk, faded script #wordsUp
Punks divin’ off of the porch, swingin’ on the tightrope and flyin’ into the river of Styx’s cup
Runnin’ and jumpin’ above the rocks that rolled downstream to the blue sea’s mouth, agape
You cannot eliminate your chance once you’ve entered the game, go to jail until I cry #Rape.

by
c. November 2, 2017 @ 12:12 PM PST
{ DRAFTED watchin’ a space walk on #NASA live on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/RtU_mdL2vBM & listenin’ to #SheUsedToBeMyGirl & HITS Live From Daryl's House The O'Jays & Daryl Hall youTube link @ https://youtu.be/BzWRT-PAGQk }
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)