#ricoSacto

Thursday, September 26, 2019

#EyesOnThePrize #SPRINGSTEEN

EYES ON THE PRIZE, FLY EAGLE 1
by
RICHARD JOSEPH STEPHAN * TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24TH, 2019 A.D.
 
Living in the smoking groove of the platinum and quicksilver musk of the holiest holes, mine
I have seven of them from head to toe and it’s what has been given to me, free of charge time
Feathers grew from DNA forces I cannot see, inside of you and me, I cannot wait to eat food
I know this is a chore for you and yours but it doesn’t matter, it’s survival of the fittest, dude!
Counting blessings one, two, three then on the way to work in the factory’s’ garage, blindmen
Left me these pains in my heart to reproduce the passion of the spark of living blood, quicken
Fast as we can, we live and die in a thimble of deep space’s sewing kit, no eyes, no needle, no
But you have the ego and Id of your mom and dad, it’s all they had, it’s all you get, now blow!

You, you, you, it’s all about you, not me or them, just the thing itself you feed with dead leaf
Seeds from the radio playin’ on the counter, volume is turned up to the loudest noise, chief
Regrets fall one by one as the final gasps are stolen from the struggle of your mama’s popper
Pickin’ the marrow out the femurs and skulls, crossbones of Davy Jones and ol’ Jolly Roger.

I had to fly away from the nest to hunt for the unwilling who just chew the grass’ of my joy
Thunder and lightening strikin’ my motherland of chopped liver and potato pancakes’ jam
Flavor of the bottom feeders’ political spectrum of ethical melodrama and fictional flimflam
Pork, beef, mutton, fowl and holy God’s dogs, waitin’ at the 7-11 store, mocha java, oh boy!

Tracks of the drag strip dug deep in a groove that even a Chevy with a .396 can’t live within
Off to the war after the twelve years of school and the finishing off the rest of the world’s jin
Magic ain’t happenin’ it’s just the nature of the beasts and the matrix of mud, middle of Oz
No wizards in back of the curtain, it’s just you, me and the Holy See, Zen and dirty ol’ lies!

Now, I gotta tell you what you’ll never read or hear from your mamas and papas, I now speak
Of mice and the men who catch them in traps full of cheese and pig bacon, one chew & a snap
Struggle until the breath ceases, movin’ the hands and feet as if you can halt the progress #Ap
Here’s a model and there’s a corpse, beauty turns on you, reflecting dirty water of one freak.
by
r j j stephan, i
c. September 24th, 2019 A.D. @ 00:59 PM EST
{ Produced in the shadow of the darkest night of 69 years, no stars, no moon, no sunny day or garbage in an alley, just me and my blade cuttin’ Springsteen on Broadway fusion of #Jungleland South Jersey...whisperin’#FleshAndFantasy, https://youtu.be/lW1RAYYs8RI }
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)