#ricoSacto

Thursday, September 05, 2019

#LineEmUp #KnockEmBack #FillEmUp #WhiskeyGlasses #FourEyes

VIBRATO & BREATHING, ALL GONE
Richard Joseph Stephan · Thursday, September 5, 2019
--------------------------
Fire is it, all of it, for a moment or a century, the thrust of the species’ genome is a divine ape
Nevertheless, this here DNA has the capacity to fly or fall, with or without wings or a red cape
Superboys or underdogs lookin’ for the yin yang hook-up from L.A. or NYC’s gold papergirls
Married or single, mothers, sisters, aunts or maids and nuns of the lords, wombs need rooms.

Fell in love or lusted for the taste of the flesh and bone, smells of sweet love in a twilight zone
Fortunato and the amigos drank all the wine in the cellar full of wooden barrels, I’m all alone
Down in the cellar, in the darkness or damp dirt and star dusted kegs of bloody love, godsons
Cards on the table, face up just because they’re played, can’t change the flip, all on, I’m done.

Blue collars don’t hide the red necks that cover for the hide and hair of my kin, gold mamas
Without the shake and rattle of the beauties I came from, I wouldn’t have been space’s time
A tick tock, tick tock, from day one to the last night, cuddled up or huddled up, doin’ chachas
In and out of rest stops, drinkin’ smokin’ eatin’ the grounds of a DJ Supreme Being’s slime.

First move of the First Cause, the origin of the species and the animation of a dead pan alley
Walkin’ on bricks, stones, rocks, asphalt tar and the gas of ice water, hard liquor’s hard, see?
Soft goin’ down, shot after shot until the last one, then you get up off of your bar stool for pie
On the slick sawdust floor, I stumbled, I fell down and broke my face in three, me, myself & I.

Finally, happy hours are done and we’re gettin’ busy between silk sheets of a papa bear’s cave
Fast forward and rewind ad infinitum, nevertheless it’s gonna change and I win with a save
Losing is only one thing that happens when you’re learnin’ the rules and tricks of a holy herd
It’s what you can’t get but hunger grows for keepers, for red, white and blues Truth, a Word.

by
r j j stephan, I
c. September 5th, 2019 A.D. @ 5:55 PM PST
{ drafted while listenin’ to Morganwallen #GoneGirl & HITS on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/FDrB1Q1NRn8 }
 
 
 W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)