#ricoSacto

Monday, September 02, 2019

#UsedMeUp #OneAndDone #SheGrewUpFast oh, yeah! #OhMyMyOhHellYes #LastDanceWithMJOneMoreTimeToKillThePain #PigeonsDownOnMarketSquare #OhMyMy

TO UFOs’ OLDEN DAYS, YOYO YO! *
Richard Joseph Stephan · Monday, September 2, 2019
------------------
Do not call me baby ‘cause you don’t know me, I’m not in the set you’re in, subjects’ objects
A road recovery freeway directly to nowhere but to a bitter end of land, beach of salty addicts
Neither fish in the sea nor rivers, not even one bug or animal, crawling or flying, dig, you see?
Nothing is getting out of this accidental confluence of wisdom and ignorance alive, naturally.

You know what I want and I know what you want, we all want the same thing, happiness now
Don’t want to wait another minute or for an afterlife based on this one, I want the first blow
Comin’ from above or below, in or out of the ultraviolet light and supersonic hot-air collapse
You know where the party is and I want to go, I want to live to tell the story about no corpse.

Immaterial and just the facts of the case are the prime time factors, much commotion, I scoff
Juice swillin’ and blunt smokin’ romance, gettin’ some fun, woke up wood inside the holy lair
Smellin’ the waif of signals, blinded by the invisible lights of the unknown’s darkness’ mohair
You don’t know like I know, what she did to me, she didn’t know either, accidental jack-off!

When is the party gettin’ started because I’m almost ready to go home and dive for a crash
Won’t need a thing but a pit-stop and a babushka from gramma, a glass of wine from grampa
Everything else is gravy once you’ve had your 1st encounter, lucky to be alive, lucky for Lucy
Luci the Eagle fallen from the rocks and chained to the ground, insider UFO, a cowboy key.

Reelin’ deep in boredom’s ennui, a tiny byte of light breaks through a pinhole’s blow by blow
Sneakers off and kid gloves on, the diameter and radius combine for a circumstantial sale
Our kinfolk are in the fold but they know they ain’t gonna get out of here alive, we’re mortal
Alive and mortal, drunk on purple shooters but the party’s over, trouble is, I’m a UFO, yoyo.

by
r j j stephan, i *Header is an actual picture of a picture in a picture of something, UFO’s!
c. September 2nd, 2019 A.D. @ 7:11 AM PSt
{ DRAFTED while listenin’ to 'RARE-EARTH' #getReady on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/q-Rg9xwZoo8 }
FINIS

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)