#ricoSacto

Wednesday, September 04, 2019

#TakeMyHand #NoDont @BobMarley @SamanthaFish

NO SOONER SAID, LAW’S UNDONE *
Richard Joseph Stephan · Wednesday, September 4, 2019
--------
She’ll follow you deep into the bowels of the pit of Hades if you’re leading, A wizard’s song
She’ll follow you deep into the bowels of the pit if you’re a leading blindman, pyre get along
Can’t see anything in the smoke, even with the two-way mirrors that aid a self conscious Id
Out of shape, there is no form to speak of, nothing to refer to other than the nugatory Void.

When the blackness clears, there is only blackness left over, nothing minus nothing for Zorro
No more can be said when the finale is staged and the last man standing falls into a glory hoe
Insider songs sung to outsiders, to mystify the mystery which is the #Unknown to God’s kids
Nobody is going down below the ground before they know the Truth, This is It, eggs in beds.

Living in the history and science books that were hand-me-downs from sisters and brothers
Fictional dreams passed on from a ghost to another until the One becomes enlightened first
Up from the South and down from the North, it’s all a matter of Time in Space for the atom
Speck of imploded mass with an amorphous megabyte of ones and zeroes sent under a dome.

Earth? Come on now, use your mind and the microscopes and telescopes, introspection fails
Truth laid down good, rockin’ row of words created anew, at the Harlem-Irving, in a ‘67 jaws
Screamin’ drag strip at the Forest Preserves off old River Road, or makin’ out for grim tales
Keepin’ the girls from screamin’ and keepin’ the taillights aflame for the law’s cross-cut saws.

Slow down Linda is what I always sing to myself when it all comes down to goin’ fast as hehl
If Linda won’t slow down then nobody will, it’s time to settle down even when you’re a tease
Gotta save a little bit for the end of days when you’re just fine but the end of days comes, I fell
Down to this trip, looks like a movie and you’ve got no idea how it ends, just know, it’s FINIS!

It is ferocious and just a series of functions from conception to inception to voidness’ Id ilk
Do not shoot the messenger with the hate darts of yo’ mama, my man, you got fear of milk
If you can’t or don’t drink it, you’ll die before you get a chance to live, a formula of my might
Power for the animation of the thing itself, a consumer whose consummation is 3 all-rights.

You’re just a punk, you papa said that to me but I knew he was just talkin’ about himself, yea
For I am the winner in the end, I would be a liar if I said that I lost, I win, I loved it alive, eh?
Not in a robot now, not in a casket or urn now, I’m here and now, not broken, all in One piece
At the fire, standin’ inside of the flames and burning skin and bones, ash of a supernova feast.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. September 4th, 2019 A.D. @ 7:11 PM PST
{ rocked listenin’ to Rock of the 60’s 70’s & 80’s on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/b6iBclM2CkI }
* header above poem is my darlin’ & me on Alaskan Princesscruise in August 2019 A.D., oh VENUS!
WWARD?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)