#ricoSacto

Monday, December 23, 2019

#AllSpookyToothed #WhatKindaWomanIsThis

NAUGHTY, NICE AND WINKIN’
by
------------- #LoadUpTheCannon --------------
Things aren’t always as they seem to be, in the eyes of the beholder, an ego is It
What it takes to feel the life flowing in arteries and veins, in and out a sacred heart
A real muscle and a sort of willingness to be perfect, to be the side of the right part
From eternity backward past this present on before the dawn of Mankind’s chit.

At the beginning before the star we call the sun came into view, there was a Bang
Like jingling bells all the way home on a one horse open sleigh, up until you rang
Then the focus narrowed to the only hole at large, one that wouldn’t lock up tight
Skeleton key to open the safe deposit, lost and found, here, now, clean out of sight.

Monkeys pleading their cases with logic and reason, disturbing to the Platonic form
Substance of the thing itself a mere convention for the language to lure out the worm
Comin’ out of the ground of Earth to feel the warm radiation of the burning dark story
One which gave you and I everything we ever needed to be the all too human honey bee.

Mice scurry, rats hide with only red eyes to watch for weak children of hu-men, shout it
In a lyrical sonata or aria from cielo on terra ferma, faithful await some savior to blow me
I am the wind’s father and the entire cosmos is what I am, I am at my own mercy, shyt fit
Eaten power of One and the Many for decades, I shot DNA in and out of a Void, my scree.

Atomic circular globules quarking me into planatoma that rules an empty space’s faked-ruins
Each species alive on Earth in 2020 A.D. will become extinct by 2021 A.D. due to mortal sins
Humanity dysfunction is a prime factor in the dissolution of peace and love, y’all ‘re hippies
Those were the days my friend, thought they’d never end, eh? You turned on me, now freeze!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. LUNDI, FREEZEMBER 23rd, 2019 A.D. @ 4:44 PM PST
{ drafted while listenin’ to Dusty Springfield #IOnlyWannaBeWithYou & HITS on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/TJMJSpOQEvk }
 
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)