#ricoSacto

Friday, December 27, 2019

#SprinkleUponYourFairyDustedMind #JustAddH2O #KryptoniteHeavyOnTheAvenue #VanishedAndGone

MOTHER EARTH’S IN TIME 7-11 24/7
Richard Joseph Stephan · Friday, December 27, 2019
-------------  #WTF time is it?  4:30 AM spinnin' ------------
Took it all down to the bottom of the lead bowl, where the gold lies with Jack’s mixed coke
Developed a taste for the good and the evil protruding from the orbital wobble of the dope
Where my mama crawled around the alleys and roads of the DoDo Popped funny faced ilk
Nothing at all destroyed when the life’s accidental geometric progression total living Hehl .

It is here, where we go to pretend we matter to the gods, to a God or a pantheon of an alien
From a planet orbiting this or another star in the universal solar systems of galactic foment
Bubbles of gas, broken open and spilled out into the Void, a night and my dark knight skin
Pricks with needles in arms and bony arse of the thing, this thing I call my self, papa’s kin.

Coming down from a snow capped mountaintops, volcanoes of the Big Bang’s chafe, AHA!
From the wars that come in between the pretenders’ peace, blood and guts spilled for a Ra
Gods of ancestral tribes of descended, evolutionary dead ends, population of the extinction
Species specifically, a 32 allele genome within invisible walls of imprisoned DNA, morte sin!

Compared to you, I’m a confused dolt, you know more than you choose, Truth be told to me
Or it may be a white or a black lie, a prevarication of the Reality, blind, deaf, I muted Death
Saying nothing, just breathing the gas in and out, in rhythm to the rocks and rolls of reverie
Mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers put it all into perspective, hearts & minds of empty breath.

Instituted the ants and bees into the ground and trees, outed dark caves of undersea octopus
For no reason, for nothing and without rationale to extrapolate the consequences of Stupidus
Mind games and just innocent babbling like infants on pablum and formula for a roustabout
Wine, dine and a date for a last supper before the deed’s done, intercourse of love, I in, I out.

Udders full of transformed grass/grain matter’s wet, calf mammary gland product, I’m drunk
Life as the cows know it, our mothers didn’t have the formula for sustenance, broke, in a funk
Now and then, here and there, I have come to an inevitable conclusion, I am the One & Only
Always was and will be, All of It, Alpha to Omega, I am, I will it to be, I’m mama’s Holy He.

by
 
r j j stephan, i { Love’s heart’s in my pocket, it’s early, it’s 4:30 AM, I Am in Time, I’m Out! }
c. VENDREDI, FREEZEMBER 27th, 2019 A.D. @ 4:30 AM PST
{ Jamout @ 4:30 AM, late? No, it’s early...to the @SpinDoctors #WhatTimeIsIt ...hey, you know...it’s FO THIRTY! youTube link busted on link @ https://youtu.be/e86omL8uzks}
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)