#ricoSacto

Thursday, December 26, 2019

#ThisMeansWAR @WARtheBand #2020Comin'

* * *
URGENCY OF THE MORONS, CAW!
Richard Joseph Stephan · Thursday, December 26, 2019
* * *
If I come over there, it will not be pretty, it’s not what you want, don’t look at me like that son
Who do you think I am, just another flyin’ bird comin’ around to see if you got some corn pon
Hey, I don’t need you, I can do it all on my own, I don’t need men, dogs or bugs, I am a Raven
Stop by here at my crib, Nevermore, Nevermore unless you want to see your feathers burnin’.

Well now, it’s like being in charge again, I pay my own way in life, I kill and eat the dead meat
Off of the chicken wishbones and pig meat bones, even cow T-bones of filet mignon, crow feet
On my face, by my eyes and in my spirit, in my soul, inner awareness of the dream in a dream
Sleeping while wide awake on Earth, eating, working, playing, messin’ up dirty deeds’ cream.

Long after a cosmic supernova, I came then went before a Singularity arrived, Is God around?
Not here or now, not in a ghetto or a condo, not in an adobe hut or in cardboard box I found
In an alley adjacent to dead end streets, I found that everything is everything, under the bus
It matters because of the moral imperative for the certitude of blind faith, God’s ghetto, US!

Trained by instructors who need the air and water to stay alive, nobody’s immortal, o my son
From the first to the last day of being awaken from the gratefully expired corpses of a six gun
Outlaws and inlaws become the allies of your darkness, you see nothing but the kin folk DNA
Makin’ plays in end games, being the star of show, as easy as cherry pie then, even I gotta die.

Specks of dust under a microscope shocked into a miniature play of tiny, invisible, a jin band
Tiny genies makin’ the magic duplicate the supply of cellular anthropy inherited from mama
Daddy just a guy, a man, descended from an inferior piece of Earth clay, designed by no man
Grown plants goin’ up to the sky, roots way down underground to the roots of a cosmic papa.

I know the Unknown because I am the unknown, insignificant as dust in wind or a PhD in die
What it all comes down to is a girl named Susie-Q, who used to say I love you, loved her walk
She kept me up all night the day we met, I stared deeply down into her being, for the God talk
About a reason for being alive, why we were born, to where nothing goes when ready to hi-fly.

Drank the kool-aid of the minds that were blown by the nuns and professors, I mortally sin
Immortally yours is an exercise in futility inherited from the dreams of mothers and fathers
Not my own but the Others, the invisible mental chatter of the engine of creation, surrender
Mortal bones and a Will of the Power that Is, a final token, babies, this & that, breath it All in.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. JEUDI, FREEZEMBER 26th, 2019 A.D. @ 05:00 AM PST
{ 1st draft and the only draft complete while listenin’ to WAR THE BAND #DeliverTheWORD & HITS on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/zh0mnHSeKMA }
* * *
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)