#ricoSacto

Saturday, December 28, 2019

#WhiskeyGlasses & #YourMama #SlowMovingBeast #FOCUS #PHUQUS

UNMOVED, MOVES & LOVE SCAMS
Richard Joseph Stephan · Saturday, December 28, 2019
--------------- #RosettaStonedJunky ---------------
If you didn’t already know, now you do, eventually you grow past the grammar high school
Graduating with a PhD in the senses of the nonchalant livers of life, pretenders of the drool
It’s just a slight matter of Time spent inside the Presence of Space, a dot, my soul or y’all
We will carry the load that is created from emptiness, a void of things themselves, it’s a ball.

Punks and very holy men and women walk along as if they’ve got all day, all decade to decide
Whether they made a mistake or not, that they’ve conceived not only their father’s ex-embrace
But also their mother of flesh and bone and the mother of all bombs, Earth, the dust of a son
Complete Pride, my angel wings fly from heaven to earth, supernova truth, debt paid in fun!

Everything that is everything, including Things of the unknown, occult sins of the daily grind
It’s just Time in a Box, lookin’ on the cement sidewalks and blacktop highways, lost my mind
Not what my mother and father wanted after the orphanage raised my eyes up to the gods’ Id
What I am is all there is and the fact that I’ve compassion for the others, that’s moot pointed.

Every night since the last day on Earth, I walked on that lonely road we all gotta roll upon
It’s all for the olden days that we have to pay for, it’s the debt the dead fools left us, com on
Let’s go, let’s roll on from the here, right here and right now to the end of the days, one gasp
Left the gravitational pull of the center, the hub of the load above and below me, god-am asp!

Sure enough, I believe that the kings, queens, popes’ sheeple all on a 64 square chessboard
Have no free will, the First Cause moves all of the fragmented souls of the One, I dreamed
I’m now and then, #Woke because I’m payin’ a debt that’s owed by my kin, all too humanity
With grounds for divorce from the force, in It to win it, OMG, break my back on a mortal sea.

Humble embrace of the beat and melody, beatin’ the animal skin stretched over a heavy dam
Blowin’ wind in reeds of horns’ holes, pressing buttons, pullin’ levers, blamed for kitchen Hellz
On a roll from the die turned into dice, thrice in a shaken can of atomless Void, it’s what I am
Perfection of the divinity goes, comes, in and out of dreams, nightmares, folly of tolled bells.

It’s on the other side of the window, the screen is in the way but it gives a glimpse of nothings
Seen in the darkness, everything is everything and that is the Oneness of Saturn’s no O-rings
Without which we’d be in the dark, thank God for the men and women who telescoped gods
Time in Space to show the light’s Way, middle road to Perdition’s obsolescence, “What It Is!”

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Samedhi, FREEZEMBER 28th, 2019 Anno Domini (Year of the Lord) @ 00:01:00 AM PST
{ Po’ me...DRAFTED in a vacuum with a heavy debt owed to the master of my 208 bones & listenin’ to #Everlast #LonelyRoad & HITS in a loop link @ https://youtu.be/YGgiJgZ0ztg }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)