#ricoSacto

Friday, January 31, 2020

#FearAintHere #DreamsAreDyingInTimeAndSpace

GOD’S DAMS & GRAMMA'S HANDS
Richard Joseph Stephan · Friday, January 31, 2020
---------------- #BabyStepSOS  ------------------
Y’all know what y’all can do with this bowl of mean and ferocious men who want to win It
What It is is an unknown, it comes and goes with the annual wind of change, nobody’s fit
All unfit for the trip around the world’s presence of being, evolutionary trip around a star
Burning the hydrogen and oxygen and pollution into the vague, amorphous Void of Dada.

Features of the creatures who worship their only option as a creator, whatever is #Ups
Never, ever what is down under the ground to the open-fire center of the planet’s crust
Nobody knows anything about the reason for being but these holy hominids think of It
Miraculous beyond a wild thought of being in a SuperNova or a starburst’s Singularity.

I’m no Einstein or Kant nor Socrates or Plato but I’m alive and they are not, trump fans
In the game of life they lived and said their piece of this #TooMuchTime on the hands
Grandma’s hands and grandpa’s sweat and tears put me right here and now, grati pal
What I do with it is not their fault but to their credit, without them, I don’t exist, et al.

Back stronger than most to carry the load of the debt that yo’ mama owes God for mortal sin
Come back to paradise when it’s all over, Time and Space don’t last past the 21st new century
It will be done as you see, it’s all you got, everything in the One thing you call it all, me me me
When you know the Truth it won’t hurt but you will hate it, it’s hard to handle it, I am All In.

Now we move from the happiness of having it all in a ball of confusion, embraced my milk
Teats of mama to put us on the lonely road of consternation, possible annihilation with ilk
A mere hundred yards either way you look at it, field goals for three, extra points for none
Championship Football kicked and thrown post to post, offensive line that’s defense’s fun.

Nothing attracts flies like the worms of the Earth’s skin and bones of animated sunlight, US
Oceans and dust of the crust leftover from a Big Bang’s song of lonely-ass freedom to Be done
Loads of the matter turn into the energy flow of your rivers in your mind’s eye Twilight Zone
If and only if you get to the end alive and can look around 360 degrees and see Truth, Zeus!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. January 31st, 2020 A.D. *Happy birthday to my grandma XOXO in Jesus’ HANDS, R.I.P. Josephine Lipuma-Alfano 1-31-1909”
{ Jammed this out of thin air this AM with nothing but my grandma’s hands that lifted this baby into the universe’s cosmic dust, #GrandmasHand #LonelyRoad on youTube links @ https://youtu.be/4f-PVsqtzVU& @RLBurnside @https://youtu.be/jhKqqYuV9MU }
#Shot above is a #Flashback of my Zen rockwater noise at my retired #Workstation for the @StateOfCaliforniaDeptOfConsumerAffairs!
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)