#ricoSacto

Sunday, January 26, 2020

#YouGotTheMusicInYouToo #YouGottaPullThrough #AintGotNoTimeInTheWorld

LAID & GOT THE MUSIC YOU GAVE
Richard Joseph Stephan · Sunday, January 26, 2020
*TIME *SPACE
Open up the emptiness of the thing itself, you will find nothing like what you see in a mirror
It’s everything else in every other real world that doesn’t matter, find WAY through the door
Not only do you not know there’s a door right there in your own mind, in your head, but well
There’s a dreamer’s disease, like it or not, the Truth was told, a Lie offered, rung hell’s bell?

I fell from grace with the powers that be not even knowing that they existed, I mean, late calls
Neither here nor there yet able to influence random occurrences action, intended serendipity
But that is only because you don’t hear the music inside of you when it’s stirring up the balls
Reasons to live to give and get back all you give to the whole shebang, cosmic, chronic, free.

Everything from the alphabet to grammar, spelling, phonics and a logical deductive reason
It’s all about the language talking about the things inside and outside of the human minds
Each and every one only a piece of the starshine comin’ from 93 million miles from big sun
If certain things are true about the nature of this beast called man, then bend over to kiss it!

Why don’t you kiss it? No morals or red lips, nothing left to do except pucker up, kiss THIS!
Goodbye now, we’re through, see ya on the rebound, you are worried about your death pang
It hurts whether it’s shared with a friend or associate but it doesn’t matter, living evens it up
Success with the beginning from just an idea, a thought about an orgasm moment, in a cup.

Next thing anybody knows, from a moment of random recombination of genetic fizz, I come
From the bowels of the machine I am both within and without control of the causes’ effects
As what was at first nowhere in sight, I speak from the pre-ovum state, cracked your ass-in
What in the intercourse of horses are doin’ tryin’ to fool me into a false sense of loving sin.

Dreamin’ of laughing until I cry all night long, found the light in your eyes, music’s scars you
You got it, don’t let it go, don’t blame me for the reasons you think you got what I give, Nope!
That ain’t it, give it to me now, I don’t care if you don’t give it to me ever again, hang on rope
Found the music in Me, it wasn’t just inside of you, you got yours, I got a reason to live too!

Hit the telephone pole in the alley on on a Harley because I had the dreamer’s disease, yup
Laughin’ now until I start to cry in the darkness, as my dreams lie dying, the music remains
I hear it in my head, says I got what I gave, I gave it all and I got everything, it was everything
In the crowd there’s a miracle waiting to transubstantiate into One’s Soul, then THEY CRY!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. January 26th, 2020 A.D. @ 10:10 AM PST
{ Created after crash landing on the twelfth moon of Jupiter while being distracted by blasting Newrad #YouGotTheMusicInYou #WeOnlyGotWhatWeGive #GiveItToMeNow link @ https://youtu.be/DL7-CKirWZE }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)