#ricoSacto

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

#WOKED #PostThePest @SANTANA @WARtheBand #CalledOutFromTheBarrio #ForgetAboutIt

POE'S #WOKE, DONE GONE FISHIN’
Richard Joseph Stephan · Tuesday, January 28, 2020
-------------   #ChancesAre  -------------
From the honkeys and the Toms come the grief of the drifters, from the tracks of ghetto chit.
Gave the two new kids on the Chicago blocks of 2020 A.D. a peanut butter sandwich tattoo
On your forehead where the people look to see if you’re good, bad or just as ugly as grandpa
From the bottom of the barrel of monkeys, where wise men fear to go, they die there #Bro.

When it’s all come down to this, it’s all enough to kill a horse or at least beat One into bytes
Tiny fools lovin’ the small bag of money you got in your backpack, look out, reaper’s comin’
You can’t stop it, you’ll drown or be crushed or maybe just left out to rot in the God’s dam It
From the honkeys and the Toms come the grief of the drifters, from the tracks of ghetto schit.

You know what it’s like to die right? Behind your shades, behind your eyes, there is It, a Void
Down, dirty, up your sleeve with an eternal thrust into darkness’ form, I’m a singularity droid
Into the days of a blazing, burning out Oxygen generator, cosmic light turned into my breath
In and out of my mind’s lungs, the theory goes, you’re born, live and die in the end, it’s Ends.

I have no PhD or MBa but I got a shirt on my back and boots on my feet, blood, taxes & fools
Everywhere, all around the place in space where I am, Ma & Pa dropped a dime, how I rolls
Maybe a Tootsie or a Rolls, either way the thing itself is no more nor less than rat snitch scum
Below the slugs and moles, barnacles and mitochondria congregate to prepare the infinitum.

Lights came on, I blinked for a hundred years, it dawned on my day, spun my star’s asteroid
Angels are nothing more than everything other than me, my baby’s learned Ego, super Freud
Full or empty of the Words that made the Flesh, it all is comin’ down to a holy, post mortem
Living left hangin’ around the deep state’s holes in grounds of being, all there is, It’s all done.

Golden pity on the dearly departed for leaving before you & I, no worries, you got hot thighs
It’s a comin’ hot mess, singin’ about it, you know it, last taste & gasp, cut out sunlight’s rise
Into an Event’s horizon you go, stretched into microscopic lines of the Black Hole’s ugly Good
Invisible, indivisible and all of It, One left over, relaxed a Big Bang’s Puff, bled out of blood!

Jump the phqn freaks from behind, there is only a game without any rules left so we eat it all
From the red and black dirt minerals and the refused junk in the yard, come what I am in Fall
Runnin’ dozens and grossing out the innocent and the beautiful minds of raped alien dreams
#Woke and awakened consciousness, I animate the cartoon’s body and soul on BlackJack 49!

Lonely road with too many thoughts of the rights and the wrongs between me and star gazes
Long and narrow, no way to get on the shoulder, on the gravel, it’s an empty void of ho-Azzes
Ends from the Original Bang, it was Big, it was Small, It is all there is, debt to pay in full first
I jumped up, I jumped around, first and last move from the emptiness, skate into of course!

Blast I had today, I hope we can do it again but we probably won’t, it’s over when it’s over chit
Freedom and my choice to be alive or dead, watchin’ the rules and regs, hoppin’ all around it
Eventually the Event Horizon pulls your super-Ego into the bottom’s top, tip of the caput pill
Equalizers left in white houses of DARK trash, swimmin’ with FISH in heaven boys, eat, kill!

by
r j j stephan, i #NEVERMOREnevermore
c. Mardi, Janvier 28th, 2020 A.D. @ 5:55 AM PST
{ Draft Kobe-completed Ends while listenin’ to #Angel by E V E R L A S T ( B A N D ) on an eternal loop link @ https://youtu.be/89hOIUAobYY }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)