#ricoSacto

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

#Phantasms & #PerfectPussyCats #EyesGotMessedUp #DrinkMuddyWaterToo

WE GET WHAT WE GAVE, IN STYLE
Richard Joseph Stephan · Tuesday, January 28, 2020
-------------- #EyesGotMessedUpYo ---------------
Pinch me so I can see if the dream’s real or fake, easy to see when it’s as bright as a dark star
Music fades but filled up to the hilt, where angels fear to go above & below toothpaste tartar
On the divine teeth of the empty ether, simpletons find TheSimpsons to be One, animated
Wanting the horticulture and the civilized tongues of the Word and signals of the favored.

Got a reason to live, got what I gave and I gave it all for the kid, gave my life in a flash of scat
Couldn’t save myself and couldn’t save the world not even a hardass roach or dirty ol’ rat a tat
Not only was the fix in but also the fix was guaranteed by powers that be, not even li’l old me
Awareness of DNA within and the Void of Hercules without the genome, is It all there is, free.

In the left ventricle or the right auricle a pump of living soul moves the beat of the rhythm bit
Reasonable and rational as the smile on my face, worn on my sleeve, my emotional rescue tea
I got exactly what I gave, sometimes nothing, sometimes something or other, I’m double Two
Fear of ending in a thick fog of a 5 freeway soiree, reality is as it happens, Black Mamba’s blue.

Now multiplied stats divide running of the miracle mile for the fortunate sons’ shave lather
Leaving ro eggs and the insemination animation to be out of will power control, say it later
Got to be down on my knees for this dreamer’s disease, it’s not my fault that it’s all there is
Opened eyes and closed mind yet bombarded by the cosmic light stimuli and kool-aid fizz.

You might say ‘Beat It’ but it means nothing unless you’ve got a back-up to enforce in-outfits
Hands clapping, legs dancing, music deep inside me and you, don’t let us have epileptic fits
Keep the faith and the hope that the love will never fall completely apart, just snappin’ fjords
Bottom line’s crackin’ the cover and disappears with Time’s flight in Space skeert passwords.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Janvier 28th, 2020 A.D. Rita Hayworth (1918-87) Natalie Wood (1938-81) Magic 8 Ball drafted @ 2038 hours listenin’ to #DreamersDisease #YouGetWhatYouGive THE NEW RADICAL 激進份子s on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/dD6il4cEEfs }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)