#ricoSacto

Thursday, May 14, 2020

@Blondie @MarvinGaye @CreedenceClearwaterRevival

MERCURY AND PLUTO ON A TRIP
Richard Joseph Stephan · Thursday, May 14, 2020
---------- #Where'dBlondieGo? --------------
Fascinating to be or not to be but that is not the only question, now who’s it my friend?
Killing Time while occupying empty Space is what the viruses and bacteria defenses send
It’s their prerogative to kill at will in defense of life, limb and being, Nero playin’ fiddle
Pretending that everything is just fine for ma, pa sister & brother man stuck in the middle.

Secluded on the beach of the continents all seven of them transmute into holy cosmic dust
Mirrors reflect the rifles and pistols waiting for the liars and cheats as they awaken for light
Cornpop was a bad dude and so were you, big bad JoJo flexin’ her gluteus maximus fuss
Wiped out by the Falls of Niagara as they cascaded over my straw hut at the ground zero.

It is my business what I do that isn’t against the laws of god and man, but it’s my own
Private eyes watchin’ me will not survive the evil eyes returning to their binocular lens
After realizing there are no things left to eat, neither animal nor amphibian nor reptile
A gift that keeps giving, passing the virus along by sex, by kissing or just swappin’ spit.

I am on the team of unseen superhero myths that fend for themselves, superpower high
Alone to the naked eye yet fully present in my own feeling of presence, infinite megadeath
If you’re food of just fodder for the grounds of being, the mercy is all in the mind’s eye
Impressed with an immaculate conception to a virgin, without discourse or intercourse.

Picked off the sweet berries and left the rest for the crows to see hangin’ from the trash
When I get down with you and it’s been such a long time since then, I feel the love smash
Right in the kisser, bam bam and that’s all she wrote, down and out for the count, 1,2,3
Planetary seeds from a Big Bang of Everything that ever was and is now, what it is, me?

by
r j j stephan, i]
c. Thursday, May 14th, 2020 A.D. @ 10:59 PM PST
{ Generated while jammin’ to a @MarvinGaye #Unreleased I Want You 19:50 time link @ https://youtu.be/CicpUDTmUXM }
FINIS 
 W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)