#ricoSacto

Monday, May 11, 2020

#Chicago #TODAY #TOMORROW #YESTERDAY #EVERYDAY

CV + RS, HOLY CARVED REDWOOD*
Richard Joseph Stephan · Monday, May 11, 2020
---------------------- #CHICAGO -----------------------
At the beginning of my recollection that I am alive and I exist on planet Earth, I saw a light
Outside of my mother’s womb after I’d traveled by taxicab & sedan for 270 days in ego flight
Sudden impact of being handed the keys to a terrestrial twilight zone with our cool daughter
In both hands, you’re broke and you don’t have a job, you have no food, you have hose water.

On Broadway or Main Street, either way they lead out of the town your egg was hatched to go
Parents & relatives would follow if you showed them & the world as we know it, Truth to you
If you believe you were anything other than an egg and a sperm, I apologize to your super ego
I will defy you and your ilk if you believe that I elected you when I did not, A Hitler did it too!

Now then the edible animals we’ve determined are good to eat, our moms & pops ate ‘em too
Pigs, cows, elk, deer, lambs for the cultural misanthrope, beheaded & sliced, a campfire fool
If the number nine was actually in reality, number 1 & number 2 and that, liquid & solid fuel
It runs downhill with momentum of a sewer flow to the sewage hole for waste disintegration.

Virus and bacteria travel on water vapor, they’re in the clouds, the rain and the deep blue sea
Mystery no more once the last draw of three cards is dealt, I bet a hundred, you called, I won
It happens once in a while but not so often that I make any living bluffing about a dead man
Life here and now, gone tomorrow, lucky to be alive and healthy, breathing freedom, happy.

We’ve all got what the ‘have-nots’ want and that’s a problem, we won’t give our cache to bums
Why should I? Because they said I better or else I’d “get it,’ whatever that means, aw, bring it
Inside of the mind of men from every culture who speak every language, one or the other one
There’s a gap, a hole of infinite proportions that no human can bridge without winged flight.

No quid pro quo for you this year or next in fact, the factoid is actually #FakeNews to retweet
Readers of words don’t know whether they is true or false, nothing’s justified by my little feet
Completed arguments day and night, keepin’ it all on the up & up, all even steven, so to speak
Fortune to pitch a perfect game or hit a hole in one, I got 69 sins, that’s all folks, what a freak!
 
by
r j j stephan, i * Header’s my 1984 carving on a redwood ramp, on a cliff over the Pacific!
c. Lundi, May 11th, 2020 Anno Domini @ 10:10 AM PST
{ #Got looping @ChicagoTheBand #HITS Tube link @ https://youtu.be/QECAViP4U1Y }
 
FINISW.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)