#ricoSacto

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

#gUNlover #G's & the #MILFs #2020smokedMirror #PlayinRussianRouletteButSheLoadsAllSix {?}

MAMA, SNAKE GUNLOVE CE SOIR!
Richard Joseph Stephan · Tuesday, May 12, 2020
-------  PistolPeteLove -------
Loaded your chamber full of love & slipped you a #Mickey for kicks, hotsaucin’ hog chitlins
She loved all of the hired guns. fast guns and now Betty’s got a loaded double-barrel shotgun
All or nothing to sneeze at, got spears for chuckin’ and bows and arrows’ poison points of fun
Weapons ridiculous, all seem OK to be an existential threat, cuz you wear a sombrero of sins.

Among the many there are very few nevertheless there’s some few that pick a solo race to run
Shined up and glowing right before the final suck and draw for the last .38 or S & W weapon
It all comes down to chambered gunpowder power, what the chinese magic gave, gunlove fun
Red hots & fries, only city wankers know, your daddy’d blow me away for a hotdog on a bun.

Fixin’ to get into a scuffle just ‘cause somebody doesn’t like a smartass, a smart-alex denaro
I’m grinnin’ ear to ear and waiting for the dude to spill his beer, he’s too high to know, see
Punched to the forehead and one to the groin, down you go, for the duration of mimachero
I am not what you think, I’m something else but you’ll only know my sign, never know me.

You know when the girl’s breathin’ kind of funny like when you’re done runnin’ out of breath
Then I realized it wasn’t ‘cause of me, a reaction to either a dream or a real daymare of death
I’m comin’ for the one that thinks they can when they can’t & I can, on the way to the prisons
One after the other I wanted to break out and go nail ‘em against the wall, this enemy mine.

Get the phenol phloem out of my phased out face and leave the guilty plea to one that’ll burn
My way or the highway were not the same One, they were the crossroads, point of no return
High and mighty, who the hell are you and I don’t know you for over 30 years, under my wig
38 years in the scrambled egg and vegetables, toast and bacon, lovin’ the chicken, cow & pig.

Si, you think you’re a bandito you mescalero reject from the Tequila and Everclear factories
It’s a cinch that you didn’t come in on a breeze from heaven, but a sewer from Hades, it sees
Complete satisfaction with the dynasty of nobody, just one that breathes for the busted form
Of mice and men that brew the witches inside of their own cauldron’s overheated tapeworm.

Shootin’ water not rounds of lead shaped like a missile, ready to be smashed flat to the bone
Gun shy but it never gets too bad ‘cause I love the gun so much, darlin’ baby-boo, it’s money
Marketing strategy for the minions to make the days and nights go in and out like the rivers
Nothing, perpetual flow of Russian’s roulette plays with Smith & Wesson, yellow lilly livers.

Such a real #Gunlover tonight, it’s ridiculous how fine those legs, hips, arms are, she’s all that
I don’t have a choice and it’s the matter of the fantastic dump of dirt we got here, I’m a screw
What we have to mold with this clay and rock and the way we roll it all downtown, it’s #SoFat
GunLove arrows shot into my heart and the long knives cut my skin blue tonight, love tattoo.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. May 12th, 2020 A.D. @ 6:66 PM PST
{ Jammed out of #Cosmos playin’ #Gunlove & HITS loaded chambers in a loop by @ZZTop on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/5Nm-t41XQCI }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)