#ricoSacto

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

#GodsCareLess #AllTooDivine #HumanityRULES #NoExtinctionOfSpecies

BLACK MAGIC, UFO FUNKED IT UP
Richard Joseph Stephan · Wednesday, October 14, 2020
---------------- #RungMyBells -----------------
Time and Space happened to me the day my mother and father conceived this body I got here
208 bones kept upright by an effulgence of indulgence in the out-takes of the drive-in movie
Opened the windows to keep the steam down and to keep her perfume from seeping into me
I have no idea why the aroma was such a good and pleasurable sniff but there it was, musky.

Not like a skunk musk or the skunk pungency of any other burning plants’ or animals’ pyres
In flames and smoking hot for a moment in time, Nothing stops whether good, evil or so ugly
This is all there is if you subscribe to the interplanetary solar system theory of existence scree
Unlike the babies under ten years old, the maturing of reproductive organs causes love’s fires.

Let me just say this about that bitter taste in your mouth, lucky that’s the only place you taste
In the case of having the competent ability to choose your associates based on intrinsic values
In a gang or a group of like minded individuals who collect themselves into a sort of bee hive
Where the buzz is to keep killer bees outside the bee group to protect the one queen’s honey.

Senior junior, sophomore or freshman makes little or no difference, ignorance is indeed, bliss
For you and for me and everyone else, the dead know now what we’ll know in due Time, Dick
Taking any day or night full of unconscious system shutdown away from us would spell tragic
Nothing itself should be taken for granted, that’s all there is after this dream of life, All It Is.

What is not fair in love and war? Nothing. Everything is fair in love an war, learn that soon
Become the One aware in your amorphousness family, in or out of your four cornered room
You can see that it’s all a matter of interpretation of the data, you may be right & I am crazy
I think I am thinking therefore, I think I am living a mortal awareness of beings, gods I see.

Inner knowledge and wisdom from the monks, the brothers, the sisters and high priests of Ra
On down through thousands of years into this here four cornered room, down with ma & pa
On stage for the finale, iron curtain drops and never comes back up, there’s no other chance
Search must be in the moments that dissipate into the matrix, a Twilight Zone’s happy dance.

Give it up now, right now or never and have no regrets, the world’s a ghetto and it’s all true
You and I NEVER had a chance to change the thing, it was it’s own thing, it did what it did
We were just passengers on the cruise-line watching rainwater of the ocean, a non-sequitur
Sky and water and this ship in the night, middle of nowhere with the moonshine and beer.

Serving men or mice you must mix in happiness because the atmosphere is insecure, volatile
Ready to blow at any moment, red giants need their momentary super nova debris micro tile
Pieces of a puzzle to be reoriented & spliced together in a vacuum of One’s selfless awareness
You there with me now? Through no fault of infancy, we’re in a muddy ghetto or a UFO fizz.

You’re a punk, I know ‘cause I’m One too, it’s an inheritance spell of DNA’s coded angel-devil
Smooth as ice or silk and as invisible as helium or hydrogen, drop my ego into this Vegas slot
It was in every breath and every word coming out of your lips and mouth, I cursed a whole lot
I have no idea why the Musk was such a good and pleasurable sniff but there it was, I am evil.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Mercredi, ROCKTOBER 14th, 2020 A.D. @ 5:55 AMPST
{ Drafted in a micro-daze while listenin’ to Carlos Santana with 6 & 1/2 million others on youTube FESTIVALDEVINACHILE link @ https://youtu.be/AX9j0vIJ-aA }
FINIS  
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)