#ricoSacto

Monday, October 12, 2020

#RegressionProgression #ItIsDone #DontWorryBeHappy #SaturdayNightLive #Billy #POTUS_45

SKIPPY & MY CHERRY PIE OLD PAL
Richard Joseph Stephan · Monday, October 12, 2020
---------- #ArtificialIgnorance ----------

Jelly and jam optional as long as there's white WonderBread and my SKIPPY Peanut Butter s
My father hated that my fingers were swiped in the jar, in turn I blamed it on my little sisters
My mother let me slide if she got to the jar first before my father swiped his knife, stuck it in
It ain't my fault the other 5 children ran out of daily sandwiches of #BlueBonnetMargarine .

On the other hand, since life is but a dream according to the song I played on the accordions
A little red one, a pretty blue one and a fine black one which I've retained for 60 years of sins
Only venial or maybe a mortal one or two, I am so perturbed by the comedy and tragedy of I
My ego is irritated unto death with the waiting for the end to see what happens, multiply pi.

From a zygote to a grave or a tweeter full of dusted words, in any case, all holy death to avoid
How many zygotes are aborted, how many fertile, animated germs die without a yoke's code
To be a man or a woman, infant, baby to adult is the whole point, you come in a vacuum void
AdamIc and EveVent in a garden on Earth, on one of seven continents, speculation ala mode.

In the world, on the planet's surface, above and below it too, flying and dying to get into et al
Fathers and mothers of the being either evolved or were descended from something, a #One
Simply complex at one & the same time, everything & nothing, love & charm of the 1st atom
Before the Big Bang, before the Singularity, before 7 white dwarves and I, the red giant chum.

Psychosomatic with the avoidance of you and I, the aliens have spread rumors like assplagues
Stay away from me, yes you without a gag on your lips, I can't tell if you hate me or love me
Your eyes lie about everything, you may be sticking out your tongue when I speak in tongues
Speaking of consensual, smoked brilliance, hot cherry pie but I am #WOKE , Yo! #bafunguze !

by
rjj stephan, i
c. Lundi, ROCKTOBER 12th, 2020 Anno Domini @ 0845 hours PST
{Drafted while in an alternate universe pharynx with Armstrong & Getty on Talk 650 KSTE 0600-1000 AMPST link # https://www.iheart.com/live/talk-650-229/ & listenin 'to MorganWallen #LittleRain in an infinite loop @ https://youtu.be/o92I3m0i_QE }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)