#ricoSacto

Friday, October 16, 2020

#LittleBigKids #TwistedUpInTheZone #BluesInG #PickinAndGrinnin'

CLEARLY A SISTER’S BLACK HABIT
Richard Joseph Stephan · Friday, October 16, 2020
------------ #JamsFromTheZone ------------
Nuns got it all out of the way, hot, black habit in front of my eyes, September to May or June
Taught me ABC’s & Spelling & Science & Mathematics so I could study Philosophy, the rune
A rock, a stone, a pebble or a boulder will all crush the tiny, microscopic piece of a hired gun
If and only if there is a God, One creator of this entire world’s shenanigans then I’m The One.

A bum trip into the past from the first trip to the final single file to do this and that, My Way
For One thing, nobody gets out of here alive, nobody, either you're buried, rendered or burned
Bottom line is below my pay grade to comment and above the line is the same, I’m befuddled
I don’t mind, it’s the Way down the middle of the path but nobody told me where it’s going.

Therefore, I trudge ahead blindly without an inkling of the thing itself, singing and playing
Games of order and logic to mend the natural chaos of the dream within My dream, I’m king
Of nobody and nothing other than the 208 bones I control when I ain’t locked up in Sing Sing
In jail cells of the men and women who want to capture my soul’s spirit in a metal trapping.

Fake news and the reports of the past times of history, recorded by imperfect sailors at sea
So, now it’s you get what you got and that’s all, evolution of the consciousness to gain light
Wisdom and knowledge of the Middle Way of ingesting all of the Good, The Bad and Ugly
Running in and out of Time, Past to Future because the Present is a flash in the black night.

So much has been recalled and forgotten in the middle of chaos, young get old and we all die
Crying and fretting really have no effect on the genome’s health, DNA’s set in a Rosetta stone
Red or blue is cool voodoo, mixing them gives you the purple haze, a sweet taste of cherry pie
Boston crème or Lemon méringue on One plate’s dish, smokin’ hot, I am the wall of the fly.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Friday, ROCKTOBER 16TH, 2020 A.D. @ 2:22 AMPST
{ Drafted while listenin’ to Stevie Ray Vaughan Tokyo, Japan Jan 24, 1985 link @ https://youtu.be/i3wgzIphPJQ }

FINIS

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)