#ricoSacto

Wednesday, January 06, 2021

#CornucopiaOfAudioVisualCandy #YallKnowIt #CantYouSee?

UNDERGROUND, LOANED DIMES TO BLESSED ANGELS IN DARK ALLEYS, LEARN TO SAY NO

I remember why I came here now, it took about 70 years to become wiser than the last time
I was here before, I recollect the nature of my being alive with a thought of my father's dime
I am what it is all about because without me, none of what I see and hear exists, for you or me
I know you will disagree believing that you are not just in my head only, it's hard to breathe, see?

Pain and suffering came and went in and out of the wet and dry dreams sent into mindful brains
I had one, it worked it's magic as long as it could and then just like any machine, it ends the pains
Coming through the pressure of the planet's atmospheric fluctuations, you're happy, good or evil
In books and in the ethersphere all over the universe, it's an infinite tap of wisdom's LSD trip pill.

Changing your love into the cache flow of gold, silver, diamonds and gasoline fuel for the minions
Flying, driving, riding, walking, crawling, digging every second from heaven to hades, all my sons
Fathered the mothers to become the harbinger of supernatural matter, melting energy burning
Atoms bursting with the gods' spells of magic, creating some things from Nothing, a Void sting!

Alright to be alone, fine to be all together in the clutch, in the nest of the birds of prey, hungry Id
Feeding the superego's and their baby brothers, the Egos of the Pathos under the moon's CoVid
Planned to exterminate the species DNA as scientists often do, performing a clean slate, no code
Invested in nothing, accumulating nothing, losing nothing, that's all it's all 'bout, ice a la mode!

Slumber when the star turns off the heat, to conserve your own and discover the meaning, froze
What happens right outside of this Earth's atmosphere down here on the ground of painted toes
To walk and run, to creep and crawl from place in space to another, eating, defacating, recycled
DNA of life's gods will always be, Word, Book, a Woke trip doin' a two step in Space, bein' dead.

It's the treble and the bass puttin' the beat down to the ear drums, givin' the bones their blues
Trouble being upright with all of the gravity pullin' you down to the grounds' bottom, holy cues
Reminding that you're a finite, mortal little baby grown up to be an old and innocent skull bone
Holy just because of it's holes to make room for the sights and sounds to put on an apple tone.

Whiskey is all I need to help the song get along, alcoholic boy roaming the big parties for glasses
Not what anyone thought a kid would do, take sips from everyone's glass, got stoned as molasses
All of 'em thought I was a crazy kid but I was on a drunken rampage, turning alcoholic with DTs
Poor baby, now older than some of the others who've died before we got ready to go, say please?

It is in the meaning of everything that you find your soul in the 1spirit not on exhibit to outsiders
I can put it all together in a poem or a song, I can play it, I can sing it, you can dance to it, talkers
Say what you will, do what thou wilt and forever hold your peace, it's a drummer's funk beatin' It
Until the final episode-show, I picked & grinned, you loaned me a dime, God's in a hole of shyte!


by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Mercredi, Janvier 6th, 2021 Anno Domini @ 4:20 AMPST
{ Time is ALWAYS #420, drafted this humdinger while listenin' to @BozScaggs #LoanMeADime on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/-RTh5t8yEqI #CriedJustLikeABaby #AllNightLong }

FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)