#ricoSacto

Sunday, January 03, 2021

@Satriani #ROCK #ROLL @ricoSacto #ricoSacto @Duffy #MERCYbeggar



THE SUN NEVER SET, #2021'S JUST A #WOKE STARDREAM!
/\/\/\/\/\
Where there's hate & love here & now, dreamin' carcass' of humanity's codex, the divinity's DNA
Planetary scare as the orbit gets closer to the source of the Thing Itself, matrix of atoms' display
Found on the road dead because there was a blind faith belief you could make it across right now
Wrong time and wrong place to be right there and then you were gone, smashed like a tiny cow.

To be or not to be an insect or a virus has no effect on philosophical jargon, dreamin' I'm the one
From an unknown bassinet in a saint's hospice where women go to bleed out the bones, have fun
Bums and junkies turn out from the babies who drank the milk, the formula for life, a loser's nuts
Ignorant,  intellects of the Many pretend to have their Life under control of loose lips & hot butts.

Takin' this on to the next level, up the scale to the next octave, melody and channels changin' me
From the womb's tender & tiny cell of data to reflect the origin and destination of the soul's scree
ON your knees and OFF of my back, trick is to keep it real, perfection's makin' it through the locks
When you're not sleepin' in a bed or a bunk or a cot or piece of cardboard or slate, ice cold rocks.

Let it all go fast before the Truth dawns on you, it may frighten you to the bottom of your soul
Emotions may result to retaliate against the messenger, higher or lower than my peace, my coal
It burns the same, it feels good when it's warm after the chill of the frozen tundra, dark side's me
It was all worth the trip from First thrust to the Final blast, Nothing is over until it's all over, see?

Sink or swim liquid ocean has, without sharks until they come to eat the seaskin & bones afloat
Monkeys and people are the same to the fish we eat them, they eat us, we doin' the Bosanova
No comprendo?  You understand what I'm dishing out, it's war against all y'all parents' who doat
Fell to the garden in one piece, multiplied over the orbital revolutions on the way to SuperNova.

Perfect right here, now down with it, that thing you know what I'm talkin' about, always for me
You bring everything I ever needed and wanted since the first day I figured I needed to find you
Without you, I could do Yin without the Yang but I was always makin' right turns infinite circles
LIfe's a carnival, an extinction, dig clap, middle finger?  Drippin' #911 virus into a Princess' H2O!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Dimanche, January 3rd, 2021 Anno Domini @ 6:66 AMPST
{ Driven by Silence and the Void of the Singularity, listenin' to @Duffy #Mercy in an infinite loop around the star (me) link @ https://youtu.be/5Y2QFcEb7Ek }

FINIS 
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)