#ricoSacto

Tuesday, January 05, 2021

#Fabulosity

 

GODS DO NOT FEAR MEN, GODS KILL MEN
You say please and thank you, so polite with impeccable manners, the gall, darlin' holes
Freckles on your cheeks and your breasts, I loved every one of them on a sunkissed toll
Punched out but still kickin' like a mule in the barn, because I ain't yet dyin' for nothin'
To be or not to be is not a question for me to answer but my answer id and ego, is sin.

Pork and beef, fish and poultry eaten and shat for the sake of being alive, stay DNA
But it won't, it has to remove itself from the phenomenology, it's what it take today
Harping at me, on my case, get off of my back, literally please move onto the ending
Love of your life or love of my own, one and the same thing, it's a miracle, I am free!

Surgeons and medicine men with incantations and spells from a witch's occult tome
Word salads invoking the invisible and all in your mind, ready to break out into Rome
But I won't, I can't, don't feel like it, nothing on Earth or any planet can force feed me
To be or not to be is an infinitive unknown to the gods, immortals know nothing to be.

Here is a maiden voyage and a farewell concert for the faithfully departed of 30 centuries
On a ship of fools without sails, without an outboard or inboard motor, without antifreeze
Drifting with the current and waves along the seven seas of hydrogen and oxygen gases
Must be the weather in Maui or California that sucks the good into the bad, ugly places?

Something to talk about is nothing to write about yet it's lost in translation, being fake misery
Beckons another Edgar Allen Poe to emerge from the study with a Raven's caw, just to be free
Of the vermin and human, mixed in random psychic medleys of muffin men & wanderlust lace
All the same yet different only in space occupied at one time, two hearts can't be in one place!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Mardi, Janvier 5th, 2021 Anno Domini @ 23:11 hours Eastern Standard Time
{  Jammed out of Space listenin' to @LimpBizkit #BehindBlueEyes (noone knows what it's like) on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/tyuWYs8Oaqs }
FINIS
 W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)