#ricoSacto

Monday, January 04, 2021

#MAGIC #MATRIX #MOTHER #MOMMY #MAMA #MA #Stewie #FamilyGuy

THIS IS MY LAST SUPPER, LIQUID DIET PINA COLADA, QUININE H2O & IRON MASK *

Lead in your belly and your bee-hind, from the heavy metals you can never recover, it's a must
What in Hades that means to the rank and file of the chess match, pawn to king's in a rock fuss
 For once in the name of God, gods, devils and the cosmic dust left behind the Big Bang's fates
Monkeys fear the cats that hunger for the meaty bones and nasty blood of the vampire greats.

Perchance, you've run into my doppelgänger inside of your conscious mind, as if you didn't know
No mystery left in this world, the harangue is exposed to the infants and ignorant, all on a buzz
Who blow hard on pipes that play the music from drums and cymbals beaten in rhythm's rhyme
Punks who dreamt reality was all there ever was and all there would ever be, to me, to all of us.

Lollipops to kill the babies and put the holes in their teeth and their heads, ready for rock filling
Of men & rat poison that killed the garbage feeders who hate workin' for the cash-cow, it's gold
Perchance you meet me or my ilk in the alley or out on the street in the gangways, beware cold
Hotter than a warm heart on a frozen tundra's cave in the hills, hidden in plain site, a sand thing.

Not a rover, lookin' for a dream to turn on the magic skin and bones that move and spin my Gig
All I have and all I'll ever have is what I had the day before my conception, my love man, you dig
Never again in the middle of crazy hipster flings of the mothers' inseminators who jump and jive
Fallin' for nothing but errors of the grandfathers' babies who cheat and lie, say I'm late to arrive.

I'll get there sooner or later, late is preferable so that my entrance is closer to exit, I create It
Illusion that this n' that are here & there for a reason other than random, happenstance chit
Amazed you got here and can read the scat left over from the ones who trashed pimped lives
Lookin' into the glass reflects that natural beauty of ugly faces and bodies' in womb of wives.

Offer I can't refuse ain't given until I can't see anything anymore, last blink of a flyin' blind man
Forms and shapes of things that have this invisible, essence like a bum or a mogul, all too human
Not their fault, it's the creator's First Cause that put the give in the take, the groove is unlimited
Gliding into the slide and comin' home safe, like the old game Casey played, It has all been said.

Woke up little suzy before it was time, she needed to go home before her father came searchin'
For this hound dog of the teenager class of the 60's USA, in love and all shook up all in for the sin
At drive-in theaters or inside the movie show, in the back row by the projector light, say a Word
I knew you, you found the eggs waitin' for a dream door to open, dig it, I was dreamt, a richard.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Lundi, January 4th, 2021 Anno Domini @ 3:33 AMPST
* Depth & Profundity optional
{ Nightmare and Daymare you and I fly high or low inside and outside the matrix, @ColinWilson #StrangeIsNormal link on youTube @ https://youtu.be/gcMYb99f79Y }

Image may contain Drink Juice Beverage Milk Smoothie Cocktail Alcohol and Milkshake

FINIS

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)