#ricoSacto

Sunday, May 02, 2021

#EyeThirdThatMotion #CarolDownAtTheBottomHidingOut #JoeSatriani #TonyJoeWhite concert & OCCULT BIORHYTHM FUNK @TinaTurner #WhoaMama #SteamyWindows


HIPPY SETTLED UP UNDERCOVER WITH BAD GIRLS, I MESSED WITH GOD
As deep as the oceanic gas of liquid hard cells can go, down in the trench
Mariana never moved and will only move when the DNA disappears in it
Motherless One will have been dead by the time Space feels a holy pinch
Simple minds sipping and devouring the Earth's dreamscape of stupid chit.

All of the above and below my feet is the Thing Itself, a Substance's Form
Matter is the planet's rock of stellar regret, all there ever was is this Worm
Yes I would fight anyone who challenged my authority over me, iron fisted
Water rolling down from my mother's womb, the exit & entrance twisted.

Deterred for your pronouns and adverbs entrance into the kingdom of Id
A she & a he or even an it, fast, slow or on the backbeat, Nothing's all of it
Girls and boys, babies to well-preserved Connies & Donnies, we're all one
Pain & suffering are the memories of the leftover reruns & fun in the sun.

Ate the candy when it was unknown that the sugar would kill skin & bone
Nothing personal, just a cause of hominid extinction, species reduction son
Everything from the Big Bang to the impending doom of the Ends is Reality
Don't shoot the messenger or stab the flabbergasted fool, soon you'll see.

Love will come and go astray not because you want it to, cause of a Cupid
A tool for the species survival, an icon & symbol for the bullseye of stupid
Inner sanctum womb of sisters and wives handed down from bad mothers
In the most disrespectful way, pride & love bleeding out the soul's utters.

Big boy & big girls Ohio Blue Tipped early Lucky Strikes in grampa's ashtray
Future came for the poor girls and they moved away, it was for me to stay
So I stay forever & won't leave until my heartbeats the last pump of blood
When I'm good and ready, I'll get ready to walk like a man, since I am God!

I'll say goodbye though I'll never meet the millions without my future in it
Nails and hair will grow even after the monkey's breath lingers on lips split
Calling for a neighbor's daughter to come out in blue moonlight for a spell
Rid of absolute zero, angry surfin' coral reefs, karmic dream #Woke knoll.

#WokeUp just now, been asleep for quite a while, oh what a night in '63
I remember it all now like it was just yesterday, didn't know her name see
Everyday I got a funny feeling watchin' her gait sway as she out on a date
Out of nowhere, a rush came from my heart to my head, made it my fate.

In the end, the dead have no recollection, no brain, no mind & no opinion
Wait a minute, stay with me now, hours of time will soon be so long gone
No reminder required yet I feel compelled to masticate a poke salad scone
Meaning that where there's smoke there's fire, fatty or skinny, corn pone.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Sunday May 2nd, 2021 Anno Domini @ 1:11 PMPST
{  Drafted drinkin' nothin' but rockin' blues movin' my beastly bones, @TonyJoeWhite 1992 concert @OhneFilter Germany listen' on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/ETxXw1Y7BUQ }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)