#ricoSacto

Friday, May 07, 2021

#It'llAllComeAround #InALittleWhileBaby #MemoriesICantFindICantErase #SomethingLeftBehind #GotDatchit


I'M THINKIN' 'BOUT YOU TOO, RAT WEIRDOS AIN'T SHUTTIN' ME UP!
Good life came and went between the parties and fabulous backs fallin' to the mighty imbeciles
Nothing wrong with that if you don't care if you're an imperfect mole on Earth's hot derrieres
Completed the flips of the coins and I lost two out of three, you win again, I will always lose it
But I forgot to tell you that I let you win on purpose, I've never lost for real, sorry 'bout datchit.

Reasons and the meaning of why you exist and want to survive in the middle of the desert
Or the hillsides of the foothills from the Pilot's hills to the golden mounds of Coloma DirtT
Many & The One have come and gone before me & they'll come, got my landin' gear down
Had a time or two in this little space between my ears, tattoos and earings dead & buried.

Sides of the coins are blank and meaningless, no penny or nickel-dime to death for a buck
Mouth agape, still love beatin' deep inside my DNA acid in my heart and invisible soul, fuq
Microscopic popping of the atomic muscles, broke open in a Super Nova, again ad infinitum
See the 208 bones and soft skinned beauties?  I don't because I'm blind, I stared at the Sun!

Bums can't hide forever because they stink when they die and you have to burn or bury 'em
Black plague would return with the vermin and the river scum who eat the roots to the core
Common Elon M & Jeff B rise to the top of the heap of creme de la creme, lucky dogs' Stiths
Mom's and dad's genes matter very little, it's the nurture in the nature that survives the fits.

Surfing the sea I felt the nature of Nothing underneath & above me, with the aliens' of lady GAGA
My dreams fade when I'm awake, I see what I see and nobody will agree it's all about you & me
They think it's all about them, they're wrong 'cause there ain't a clue about WHO the hell's free
Characters of an imaginary, UV & infrared figments of the inner sanctum of Oz, a farm in Topeka!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Friday, May 7th, 2021 Anno Domini @ 8:08 AMPST
{  Drafted listenin' to @UncleKracker #InALittleWhile loop @ https://youtu.be/UITLoH41xRw }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?


No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)