#ricoSacto

Monday, May 03, 2021

#ZeroInTow #ItsComplicated @RareEarth #GovernmentCheese @Keb'Mo @BobDylan #ThingsHaveChanged

 

A FOOL'S SOUL ROCKIN' HEAD WAS IN A NOOSE SO I THREW A PHILOSOPHER STONE

If the bawling your mother and father did wasn't enough to make you swear off sex and love, now this
Excused from the king's table before the sweet pie was a tube potato, smashed into cherry pits' juice
Heebie jeebies make you mad but that's the ticket to get you into the hoppin' hip hop, fullhouse of bliss
Nobody knows like you and I what this means when you rock and roll your childhood horse, footloose.
 
Soul isn't the sole at the bottom of my foot, it's invisible but important enough for blind faith roll of Ricks
Knowledge of the effects of all causes can be just what the doctor ordered or wisdom from the city of Styx
Charm & love laid in the center of starfire to blow up the video & distort audiophiles of Holy Ghost's double
Hell of a world for beings to procreate the atomic matter, beaches and foothills, coast to coast rocky rubble.
 
Robbing the hoodlums and rewarding the few for being anonymously humanitarian, for the sake of hu-Man
Gold passed from the insane to the sane brain of the Evil Genius, hence we have this Reality, to be to be not
In the end where nothing matters, that's the target of the trajectory, fired bullets & daydreams of Peter Pan
Time on my hands, Space at my feet, I am the only One to depend on, my love, love of her, she's my robot.
 
I'll get to where I'm going just like the others who came before me, they had to be on their way, Time was out
Train was movin' out of the station and you were crying for me not to go, you fell asleep and forget to shout
Missing me, missing you, you babe were always my next thought just before I gave up, if it wasn't for you, I'd...
Be long gone or at least in a penitentiary rock, to keep my power within the confines of all too human pride.
 
Pity has a lot to do with it, pitiful as myself or yourself, just a leap of faith to believe fake Truth in a darker tower
Knowledge, unknown, occult transubstantiation, lead to gold, why you're here & what will happen, Will to power
From the viral bacteria & the Supernovae matter implosions into Singularities, throwing a sinkin' low curve ball
Strike outs evened it all up, even steven & there were no winners or losers, rare players of the Infinite's Earth fall.
 
All there is nobody knows, you will never know what I know & vice versa, it's a moot point, can you say, #BeachIs
Danced until I died, you will too & when you do you'll know what I mean when I say, you kidding me, it's a date
That's all there is? This here & that there? Shocking! I want to laugh but I left my lungs and mouth in pot ashes
Millions before me & millions after me seered it into memory, what will be will be, what is going on here, mate?
 
by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Monday, May 3rd, 2021 Anno Domini @ 3:33 PMPST
{  Jammed listenin' to #ThingsHaveChanged @Bob_Dylan on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/L9EKqQWPjyo & @RareEarth #MA link @ https://youtu.be/Yan9WilVmEg  }

FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)