#ricoSacto

Monday, May 03, 2021

#LoveWillKeepUsAlive #HungerThirstDieForYouBaby! @TheEaglesBand #TheTripletTrinityMuseInCharge


FAST LANE FULL OF LOVERS BLOWIN' COVERS, MY FAR SIDE
Prisoner inferiority complexity played tricks on me for sixty years 'til sex & tequila arose
A rehired hand, ruthless, crude just to watch the days go by, off the rattlesnake surprise
Deep dive into Mariana's Trench, E= absolute relativity in an empty sweetroll of flowerpot
Desire & needing white lines on mirrors, there's a will to survive, to be or not be a robot.

From eternity's dream of being alive forever to the harmonic ambiguity of the score
Winning is the only thing that will stop the pleasure and pain from the wild lion's den
Complete victory after the battles fell all of the warriors I don't know, in an out door
Political reportage giving me heartburn for Tums to tame, it's reading copy of Zazen.

I can forgive any trespassing against me, I understand even if ya don't love me anymore
My love for you will keep me alive, it's all I need when I'm standin' up to the fire alone
Lonely but not lost, a survival instinct without rival, no worries to let it ride, heretofore
Monkeying around with the RNA messages, purpose of honor and respect is to fool One.

Living colors bouncing in the reflection of all there is, One looks like the Many a spell
Abra cadabra and please, thank you, the world outside has come inside of me, can't hide
Nowhere dark enough to hide from the will to survive, hungry for the love, I eat it all
Sweet as honey, needed like the air and water, like it's Gold man, pure Gold, We're God!

Backed up against the four walls, the floor and the ceiling, a cubed square hippy beatnique
Fronting as the father of the Creator, who made the cities and countries but Adam & Eve's
Pretending to be sinners, they loved each other and touched the soul of the Oneness' sleeve
Friction of desperadoes & sirens, loser-winners all hurt at the end, pain in & pain out, I'm out.


by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  May 2nd, 2021 Anno Domini @ 10:10 PMPST
{ Generated in the lower echelon of your strings and tin cans, a commune of communication flyin' around in a circle around the carcasses of JACQUES & JYL listenin' to the #Unplugged @EaglesBand LIVE link @ https://youtu.be/aklkRc88wTo }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)