#ricoSacto

Thursday, May 06, 2021

#GTFOOH #KeepOnMovinMuddaFuher

 

PABLO'S HONEY DRIP, A HOLY SKULL TRIP
Where do you begin a pagan portrait of the idea itself, an idea of a thing itself, antimatter alone
Pebbles to the rubble, stone leftovers from the #BigBang, comparable to an angry mother cyclone
Isolation from too live of a crew in a petri dish of cosmic soup, archangels feared to go but I went
Power to leave but no power to come back, kiss my Picasso, a one time shot, try not to get bent.

Oh my my, confidence to never go down six feet below the broken rocks that rolled on my stones
Pacific to Atlantic, north pole to a tip of Antarctica where the days are long, days of penguin bones
Birds swimmin' like fish, men flyin' like birds in Metallica rock and byproducts of dinosaur olive oil
Rhythm and Blues maybe the only thing this is all about, in between bosses get to eat me royal.

It's a bare knuckle and knife fight, no zip guns or shotguns except in the bong before the rumble
Jets and Sharks imposing their will upon the unwilling, fight to the finish, when one dies, it's over
From Pablo's house to Carlos' cave in the hills, we moved those plants and apothecary into gods
Dark shacks, locked up with night shift guards of the Doberman and Shepherd gang of war dogs.

Millions made from the myriad of Mary's hyper-flower tastes and aromas, to die for and you will
Indeed higher than the ones who die, stuck on the ground, not higher than their father's kneecap
Babies who see what they saw and then forgot about the nature of the beast they've become, so
It's all about the Super Nova, didn't I bring that up during the last revolution, sent a letter to you!

Ups & downs all come around in the end and it's an empty vacuum of drums beatin' a final blow
First you're here & then you're gone, that's all you and I will ever know, we died on our first date
In the invisible unknown one who lurks somewhere outside of Uranus, Neptune or far away Pluto
I think I was here, yes I'm sure of it but eventually, back but there's nobody to look, it's too late.

Honey drippin' out of the rare Earth's water, in the magic glass mirror's prison wall, I'm all gone
Nobody's fault, it ain't mine or yours, there's no reason to fret about it, water makin' green lawn
Babies sing sweetly and when you get to hug and love that sweetness, the gods' of golden dawn
Fright and fear of dark shadows minded by the innocent & beautiful out of my love's holy bone.
F I N I S
W. W. A.R. D. ?

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Jeudi, Jeudi, Jeudi, May 6th, 2021 A.D. @ 3:01 PMPST
{ Drafted while jammin' to @SANTANA #LegacyEdition link @ https://youtu.be/pbemlXU0JGA & @EricClapton #461OceanBoulevard #DeluxeEdition link @ https://youtu.be/BTSiFniWFOE & @TheRollingStones #PlayingTheBlues link @ https://youtu.be/rA5E8Q-AJM0 }

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)